Kay/Paris is sweet but activities not as advertised

She’s a spinner with some good reviews so I reached out and comms were good. She also has some background of listed activities in her ads not being available so I asked if her activities listed were accurate and she said yes. I reiterated and she said yes again. I got to her motel and asked her before we got started that everything was available and that’s when she said no. I told her that’s why I asked twice and if the activities aren’t available (they’re not) that I was going to leave. She was chill and fine with me leaving. Unfortunately a waste of time for both of us.
Wish more people were like you. I had set my donation on the nightstand and started undressing when she said oh by the way. I put my shirt back on grabbed my donation and walked out. She was cussing me like a dog but I really didn't care.
This happens with providers more often than not.

You ask two, three, or sometimes even four times if a certain activity is available and "included" in the base donation, and they say "yes".

You get to their location and you ask a final time, and they say "no" or that is "costs extra". :/

That really grinds my gears!
Definitely more often than not ... but I think ABRR is saying that advertised and agreed upon activities were just not available, not about an uncharge, or am I missing something?