Scammed by Banging with Brittany

Was struggling to cobble together a session for my one night visiting NWA. Ended up setting up a date with a STG girl running an ad as "Banging with Brittany." Phone # was 4792574870. In my defense, I found a positive review on here from another monger. Incall in Maple Manor off Wedington. I drove up to the apartment and multiple people start running in the apartment. I text and ask if its a bad time as I just saw some dude go in. Then they start scattering like cockroaches.

Little Brittany, white, about 125 lbs, black hair shoulder length, invites me into this dump. I know, I should have known better, you mongers can rub it in all you want. XD I chalked it up to an inexperienced provider at the time.

I had asked for a half hour, and being the generous monger that I am, I tipped up front. She gives me a condom says put it on be cause she doesn't do anything BB and doesn't like touching, and begins to strip to her bra and panties. Then she asks if I want to start with a HJ. Meh. I ask if she gets naked. She says she can fold her bra down. She proceeds to tell me she doesn't give head. I ask if she does anything, and she says she gives HJ's. I start backpeddling, ask if I can just leave a generous tip for my misunderstanding (as I was in the market forsdignificantly more than a HJ) and go our separate ways.

Then comes the pounding on the door. Some broad yells "your boyfriend is at the front door and wants you now!" Now all my suspicions are confirmed. I ask "is this when I'm supposed to get scared and run?" She says "yeah, he's going to be really mad, that's why I don't do this much." So I casually get dressed, limp dick in a condom for a covered HJ, and meander out.

Some asshole is out there speeding around in the parking lot which I assume is supposed to be menacing.

Enjoy my $200 Brittany.
Ad was down last night, but it 's back today. I'm an emphatic NO on this one.
https://fayetteville.skipthegames.co...y/578117314313
Thanks for the heads up!
Has a review here from March if this is the same one. The phone number also crosses to a listing in Tulsa on two occasions earlier this year.

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=60847
Thanks for the heads up! Originally Posted by Baconman

I agree with Baconman, thanks!

Honestly you can't say it was false advertising. If it was "Banging Brittany, that's a different story." Sounds to me there was banging involved. Someone "banging" on the door!

Now that is making lemonade!
Has a review here from March if this is the same one. The phone number also crosses to a listing in Tulsa on two occasions earlier this year.

https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=60847 Originally Posted by Sasnakra
Yes, this is the review I had seen that gave me hope it was legit.
Thanks for sharing the bad news. Knowing that people will give us these heads-ups "No"s keeps me reading and using EC as pretty much my sole reference. And, I don't want to rub it in, but thanks for reminding me that if I get a bad feeling about a situation, I should listen and run.
I hate robbers. It's happened to too many of us though. Even with people we had a history with. Sorry bro.
I've been robbed a while back too. It was a black chick, photo was different. It was over there by MLK in Fay. Got there, demanded money, then she says she has to go get something from a different room, came back with her pimp with a gun. I was scared as hell.