STAND WITH HOBBY LOBBY...

They are under religious assault by Obama...........
"Hobby Lobby is embroiled in a court battle for their constitutionally protected rights to freedom of religion because they are being forced by Obama violate their faith and pay for birth control and abortifacients in health care coverage they provide for their employees. And because of this Obama administration dictate in Obamacare they are subject to over 1.3 million in fines every single day they do not provide this coverage. Most of you who follow us know this very well as we’ve been covering the ongoing court battle and how Hobby Lobby has been blocked at every turn by judges who apparently don’t agree with the Constitution..."
Go to Hobby Lobby and buy something; preferably a toy gun to give to your kid !!!!!!!!!

Here is a link to their store nearest you !!!!!!

http://www.hobbylobby.com/StoreLocator/
  • b2pop
  • 01-05-2013, 12:00 PM
My wife just bought one today to support them on the internet!!!!
Good going B2; I ordered a gift card online today.
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2013, 12:49 PM
all HL needs to do to avoid 1.3 million$ in fines is close stores in states that didnt opt out of Obiecare and stay open in states that did ..
  • Seedy
  • 01-05-2013, 12:54 PM
I buy shit there all the time, for use in making my fishing rods.... They just need to tell odumbo to go suck dick....lmao
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2013, 01:00 PM
or they could hang and pay the $500 million a year fine ... that would still give them a $1.5 billion dollar a year profit ..

lots of hobby'n going on out there, huh?

who knew?

lol
  • WTF
  • 01-05-2013, 01:00 PM
Maybe Chick Fil A can open up a mini store in Hobby Lobby where all you nuts can gather and plan the overthrow of the government! Me thinks you nuts have more in common with David Kerish and the Branch Dividians than the Tea Party of 1776
  • Seedy
  • 01-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Maybe Chick Fil A can open up a mini store in Hobby Lobby where all you nuts can gather and plan the overthrow of the government! Me thinks you nuts have more in common with David Kerish and the Branch Dividians than the Tea Party of 1776 Originally Posted by WTF
Ok, and who was it that took out the folks in waco? Wait, wait, lol
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2013, 01:32 PM
I buy shit there all the time, for use in making my fishing rods.... They just need to tell odumbo to go suck dick....lmao Originally Posted by seedman55

a Zebco 202 combo kit would handle all those 6 inch trout you catch ..
  • Seedy
  • 01-05-2013, 01:40 PM
a Zebco 202 combo kit would handle all those 6 inch trout you catch .. Originally Posted by CJ7
Here CJ, I have a 7 inch trouser trout you can latch onto.......lmmfao
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2013, 01:41 PM
check out these sticks seedie ... talk about freakin N-I-C-E ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLAqhAWXJdw

http://armbreakercustomrods.com/warranty.nxg
  • Seedy
  • 01-05-2013, 01:53 PM
check out these sticks seedie ... talk about freakin N-I-C-E ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLAqhAWXJdw Originally Posted by CJ7
Now those are true works of art..... damn, I don't think I could use those, I would be afraid of scraching them..... I just started doing my own resin impregnating on different woods, gets pretty involved. I like doing inlay work on grips, along with fancy threadwork, gives a rod a different look.....
  • CJ7
  • 01-05-2013, 02:01 PM
not sure Ive ever met a fuckin fish that deserved to be landed with a rod like those ..

Ostrich grips? seriously? abalone inlays ? some freakin serious time went into that process.

those shitheads in Florida have too much $$ in their fishing budget

thought you'd apppreciate a look ..
David Koresh killed by Janet Reno (she took the blame). More children (24) died at Waco by Janet Reno than at Newtown. Maybe we should ban tall, awkward, liberal lesbians.

Thanks for bringing this up.
not sure Ive ever met a fuckin fish that deserved to be landed with a rod like those ..

Ostrich grips? seriously? abalone inlays ? some freakin serious time went into that process.

those shitheads in Florida have too much $$ in their fishing budget

thought you'd apppreciate a look .. Originally Posted by CJ7

Most rednecks either noodle for them or if they are lazy drop a short stick of TNT in the area..Or if they are more tech orientated their are fish traps..