Kami Marie

• AbqD
  • 10-06-2015, 05:32 PM
After a few days to stew on it I figured it was worth updating the group...

I've seen kami 4-5 times when she's been in abq. We (seemed) to have a good thing going as far as arrangements go. Heck, I pretty much joined to give her a good review.

A few times she's texted with the same opening, "Hey, sorry to bother you but I need your help" type of thing. Once, I had been in a meeting all day without my phone and didn't see it or respond until much later in the day. When I did, she basically said never mind but I could come see her if I wanted. Another time she texted with the same message, something had happened and she needed help. She asked if we could do a session for a little extra $ and she would discount the next one. It wasn't much extra so I agreed. Saw her again after that but I didn't mention a discount, seemed like bad manners. Last week she hit me with the same text that she needed help. Said she was on her way to abq but ran into some trouble and needed a little money. And when I say a little it was almost nothing. Anyway, she apologized a bunch and said she'd see me later that day with a big discount, way more than the amount she was asking for. I agreed begrudgingly and asked her how I could help. She immediately responded with what was clearly a generic copy/paste text. Strike two (or three) on me, I know. So I followed her text and got her what she said she needed. She followed up with a time and adress (in abq) to meet her for a session. I texted her when I arrived a few minutes early. No response. Gave it 10-15 minutes and sent another. No response. By now we were pushing 30 minutes beyond agreed time so I called. No response. I left and figured she'd call and we could reschedule since something had clearly come up.

After not hearing from her for several hours, which was out of character in the months prior that we had seen each other I was a little worried she may have had a car accident while traveling here. I checked her eccie and p411 accounts to see when she had last been online. And she had, earlier that day in Salt Lake City where she was advertising that she was doing in/out calls.

So long story long, mostly my fault for trusting her but she had asked for help before and followed through after I had helped her. Just putting this out there because it was a silly amount of money to lie about. I know I hadn't done anything wrong to deserve getting scammed, always paid what she asked and respected boundaries. Maybe it just happened to me but putting out the alert in case she's tried or will try it with others.
I feel for ya. I seen her for a massage and first time was great, second time was not so great, i'll just say that I have been hesitant to go back again. Sorry to hear about that.
This is not really a topic that involves the safety of the community so moving to COED, What happened does suck but more appropriate here.
  • AbqD
  • 10-06-2015, 09:00 PM
My fault, clearly not a safety issue. Still getting the hang of this...
AbqD, you learned a valuable lesson and got off cheap doing it, I have read much worse horror stories, so while you should learn from it, at least you got off without digging deep... you probably won't get lucky twice like this.
I had a similar situation with her back in early August, but did not encounter the same results as you. That is the last time I heard from her. Wonder what is going on with Kami, as I see a pattern developing.