Happy St. Patty Day!!

Mmmm time for some green beer.
Savannah Ga. is the best place to be for St Pats!! The whole town turns green!!
The whole town turning green that would be site to see
Well I hope my little fella don't turn green!! Wouldn't know what to do Sat. at the London School Of BBBJ!!
We'll shorty hope you pass with flying colors. That is a very prestigious school to gradute from.
I sure would hate to fail and have to repeat the class!!
I"m surprised the teacher hasn't chimed in on this one. Having to stay after class might not be such a bad thing . Anyone ever get lucky with their teachers? I had a few crushes but never acted on them, I'm sure I would have been turn down or sent to the principals office and shot
I think the teacher has been giving some private lessons lately and is probably tired.LOL

As far as getting lucky with a teacher. I never did but do know of several male teachers that were getting lucky. Even knew one coach that did his whole basketball team. This was during the time when schools just hushed this up and kids didn't say anything. Granted this was still considered illegal back then but they just didn't press the issue.
damn the whoe basketball team. This teacher must have had some job perks
They weren't no angel's, thats for sure!! Word had it that he was very hung and could last longer than their BF. After that season of basketball, he left the school to pursue rebuilding another schools basketball program. Guess he figured mission complished and moved on.

Don't get me wrong, what he did was very illegal with underaged girls. Just remember that this when I was HS and everybody was horny as hell back then. Only problem is I'm still horny!!LOL
I cant wait !!! being 1/4 Irish I plan on having a great time..and am ready for the green beer...
Anyone ever get lucky with their teachers? I had a few crushes but never acted on them, I'm sure I would have been turn down or sent to the principals office and shot Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Oh yeah, 11th grade typing teacher, Miss ****. She was fresh out of college.
One of those life changing things that you never forget.
Still can't type worth a shit but damned if I did't get an A in that class!
An Irish Wish:

For each petal on the shamrock.
This brings a wish your way
Good health, good luck, and happiness
For today and every day.

Smooch!

Lea