Finally

I've been telling anybody that would listen for years now, that football needed a better more accurate way of deciding where the ball should be placed at the end of a play. They have now put a chip in the ball that will allow for a more accurate placement. Kinda like we see in tennis where you see where the ball is relative to the out of bounds. Helmet cams that will allow you to see the ball coming to a receiver and a few other innovations.

The USFL starts a new season today. Normally I wouldn't be interested in watching but I can't wait to see how this new tech works.

7:30 on Fox sports
... Well... uh, some-sort of football. Saw some of the match tonite.

No steroids on those lads - they got brawnier fellows on the
San Francisco hopscotch team... However, it surely beats the
piss-poor "Arena" version any day.

Not sure I like hearing all the game plays BEFORE-hand.
Would rather be surprised by a running play or a pass as a viewer.
But I DO like the clock stop after first downs late in the game.

... Just me-own 2c-piece there.

### Salty
I've been telling anybody that would listen for years now, that football needed a better more accurate way of deciding where the ball should be placed at the end of a play. They have now put a chip in the ball that will allow for a more accurate placement. Kinda like we see in tennis where you see where the ball is relative to the out of bounds. Helmet cams that will allow you to see the ball coming to a receiver and a few other innovations.

The USFL starts a new season today. Normally I wouldn't be interested in watching but I can't wait to see how this new tech works.

7:30 on Fox sports Originally Posted by HedonistForever
chip in the ball? like a tracking GPS bug in the football? wouldn't this effect aerodynamics of the football with something inside it?

wouldn't it be easier to use a laser marker for football placement?
i need stroids but schrinis by balls so I got steal inplants, I want to f