Date: 9/4/2023
Name: June
Phone: 5042295883
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: -
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: 2458 Pass Rd.
Activities: CBJ, Awful Massage, HJ, CB, Mish and a lazy attitude she wanted to get paid way too much for.
Hair Length and Color: Brown, below the shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Korean, about 5’6”, maybe 135 lbs. , some tattoos, Man Made C’s
Recommendation: No
I did a review on lin and bella at the same amp, sounds like what most of us have been saying is true, drive to slidell and get 100x the service for the same price. I only went to them because I was hoping for a better outcome.
I did a review on lin and bella at the same amp, sounds like what most of us have been saying is true, drive to slidell and get 100x the service for the same price. I only went to them because I was hoping for a better outcome. Originally Posted by jnewel2003
Truth bro. It would be great to have a decent place to go locally but the fine puritan church ladies have made that impossible. Mobile used to have a couple of decent places but I think the one that is left has had issues getting personnel since the pandemic ended.

I have never been to Mayflower in Slidell. I am probably the only guy here who hasn’t . Pretty sure I will very soon though . I prefer table showers but I have heard they do not have that.
I have been to mayflower a few times, never even asked about ts, I do know hollywood in new orleans has them, ive been there a few times also. As for mobile, I got the best service although l1 at healing center, but amy is playful and I have gotten her naked a few times, but thats about it. Now I am living about halfway between mobile and slidell and I choose slidell everytime.