URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/bilox...e/519755990044
City: Biloxi
State: Mississippi
Address: Poppy’s Ferry and Pass Road, Biloxi
Activities: MISH, Standing MISH, CG, CBJ, PM
Hair Length and Color: Black below the shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Claims to be in her 40’s but she’s 50 if she is a day. Vietnamese. Light complexion. 5’2”- 5’3”.
Maybe 125 lbs. Boobs are medium sized. 34C maybe.
Recommendation: No
Can someone pm me a more accurate location or name of this AMP? I drove all over the area Pass Rd. & Pops Ferry intersection & could not find the AMP. TIA.
Can someone pm me a more accurate location or name of this AMP? I drove all over the area Pass Rd. & Pops Ferry intersection & could not find the AMP. TIA. Originally Posted by gordonnonfan
There’s no sign in front. That’s how they avoid neighbors complaining - I assume.

I cannot remember the EXACT street number. I could drive straight into the parking area though. It was clearly a residence at some point in time. I also think it was a tax prep. service a few years back.
Can someone pm me a more accurate location or name of this AMP? I drove all over the area Pass Rd. & Pops Ferry intersection & could not find the AMP. TIA. Originally Posted by gordonnonfan
They only do appointments. If you call the number they will give you the exact street address.