Pros and Cons of Female Condoms

I am very interested in trying a female condom and am curious about the pros and cons. Are they difficult to use? How about receiving oral? Any tips about usage? Is the difference that dramatic for men? I would love to hear from both women and men who have used them in the past.
My clients love them. They can be tricky at first. Perfect for guys who lose their erection with regular condoms. Definitely not compatible with DATY imho. Perfect for doubles so the guy never has to switch covers.
1. They are fairly difficult to use. For some odd reason, I can never insert the ring into my vagina. I always have to take out the ring, stuff the FC in my vagina, or insert it in via a dildo or hard cock.

2. I don't offer CBJ, so I really can't say.

3. Put a LOT of lube on the inside of it. Oh, and use the "warming" kind of lube. A warm sensation will give the condom a more "natural" feel.

4. I love using FC because they give the vagina "less friction" sort to speak. My girl can become easily irritated with the regular condom, and I like to use FC's instead. However, they can be very expensive and many sex shops don't carry them.

Also, my guys who tend to go limp when the cover goes on like these as well.

Hope this helps! Have fun.
Lol no CBJ for me either... I was more concerned about daty
Yeah, it's a bit troublesome with DATY.

But then again, I really don't mind having the FC stick out of my vagina because it forces the hobbyist to lick where it counts.
Yeah, it's a bit troublesome with DATY.

But then again, I really don't mind having the FC stick out of my vagina because it forces the hobbyist to lick where it counts. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
oooohhh riiight
Attached Images File Type: png giggity.png (45.8 KB, 529 views)
Yep I would like a try
Actually never tried one or been offered one. Always wanted to though
During daty, you can just move it to the side without having to remove it completely to get to the love button
2. I don't offer CBJ, so I really can't say. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Best quote...............EVER!!!
During daty, you can just move it to the side without having to remove it completely to get to the love button Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
Well... There you go. Problem solved

Now to find someone to practice with.
I don't care for them. Cons- decreased sensitivity.
Having a plastic bag looking thing hanging out of your vagina... there's that. If you aren't real careful with the placement, it can slide out of place and end up bbfs.

Pros- It seems to help a little for guys that have issues with regular condoms. Great for doubles sessions.

A client of mine nicknamed them "hoop skirts for kitties."
I love them for doubles and for the thicker man or bigger
If you squeeze the ring and pinch it together and push it in VJ it should be fine in you

I have had the guy put it on him he need's lube as well when you put it in your VJ just a little then put it in your VJ.. as for DATY unless you remove it your not going to get any feeling unless he just licks the side of your wall of your VJ .. ya it looks funny hanging out but once the ring is in and up all the way it's like you can't feel it at all .. he will get a lot more enjoyment from it !!!
Found a how to use female video on youtube, there appears to be a few.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRZH5ASO-eM
Con - they take the cuteness out of a pretty pussy. It just looks so....bleh, to have something sticking out of the kitty that way.