Why Twitter Sucks...Or How I Don't Miss The Whores

Has everyone read the horseshit they post over there? It's like a mickey mouse support group for hookers in deep denial. They whine about lack of respect while they sell their soiled undergarments. And all the content sales, it wouldn't be so bad if they were at least somewhat hot. But the best of them are lucky to rate a civie 7. But the simps keep eating it up. Which is all the more reason that what's left of this board requires our defense and support. Message to management: stop quashing the truth tellers! P.T. is the biggest issue we face with these whores, and all the filters in the world ain't gonna remove their [STAFF EDIT - GM] in real life. And suddenly some have had some "Come To Jesus" moment and claim that BBFS is off the menu. Honey, if it wasn't for BBFS you wouldn't have any clients, who the fuck are you kidding? I've spoke my piece, for now, any and all comments welcome
Please stick to politics
Please stick to politics Originally Posted by brasil
There's something you don't see every errrrrrr..... ANY day.....
Has everyone read the horseshit they post over there? It's like a mickey mouse support group for hookers in deep denial. They whine about lack of respect while they sell their soiled undergarments. And all the content sales, it wouldn't be so bad if they were at least somewhat hot. But the best of them are lucky to rate a civie 7. But the simps keep eating it up. Which is all the more reason that what's left of this board requires our defense and support. Message to management: stop quashing the truth tellers! editPR is the biggest issue we face with these whores, and all the filters in the world ain't gonna remove their editPR in real life. And suddenly some have had some "Come To Jesus" moment and claim that BBFS is off the menu. Honey, if it wasn't for BBFS you wouldn't have any clients, who the fuck are you kidding? I've spoke my piece, for now, any and all comments welcome Originally Posted by jokacz
LOL....ya think?