Libtard logic??? Boycott At&t???

Can one of you libtards explain to me how this would help At&t employees?

https://truthfeednews.com/bitter-lib...-bill-victory/

Where is the logic???
The entire Anti-Trump strategy lacks "logic"!

• grean
  • 12-21-2017, 11:53 AM
That would be absurd. However I don't see any other media, fake news or otherwise, reporting on that. I don't think there is a lot of steam behind that.
TRUTHFEED?

Great link, Comerade!

HAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAH!!
I don't do twitter

but supposedly the twitter feed was atwitter with calls? (posts?) for boycotts of AT&T
I was watching MSNBC last night and enjoyed a nice laugh at how Raging Madcow spun the AT&T bonuses. After whining about the tax bill using all those stale libtard talking points about it being a big giveaway to the corporations, she then segued into this story by saying "Just to show you what a huge gift was dropped in their laps, many of those companies announced bonuses for their employees!"

Hahahaha... you see? Even when you do exactly what the libtards cynically said you wouldn't do, they give you no credit for it!

They are slaves to their own failed talking points and bankrupt ideology!
That would be absurd. However I don't see any other media, fake news or otherwise, reporting on that. I don't think there is a lot of steam behind that. Originally Posted by grean
The only "steam" even close to it ....

Actually, I wish they would "protest" ....

... and keep that stupid shit up next year all the way to 2020.

They are slaves to their own failed talking points and bankrupt ideology! Originally Posted by lustylad
That's why they lost in 2016 and on their way for 2020.

And they are too fucking stupid to figure it out.

Remember! Trump's "approval ratings"! And the beat goes on!

(Mid June 2015 - when he announced ... 25% approval!)
trump has forced , just through his election campaign and continued approach to and about the American workingman, a highlighted and accentuated corporate conception concerning good governance related to how a responsible company treats its lower rung employees

its for the good of free enterprise and thus good for America
trump has forced , just through his election campaign and continued approach to and about the American workingman, a highlighted and accentuated corporate conception concerning good governance related to how a responsible company treats its lower rung employees

its for the good of free enterprise and thus good for America Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

And the Liberal MSM and their Pavlovic dependents keep "polling" the same sample that got them here today!

Head butting "the wall"! And Trump's up 14-15 points!!!!!
And the Liberal MSM and their Pavlovic dependents keep "polling" the same sample that got them here today!

Head butting "the wall"! And Trump's up 14-15 points!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
best of all it has nothing to do with demonization and government edict

it has to do with his leadership
Chuck U and Pelosi are going down with the ship.
The entire Anti-Trump strategy lacks "logic"!

Originally Posted by LexusLover
All these people need psychotherapy. All the things they think Trump is going to do to them, they are doing to themselves.

Jim
It's called Trump derangement syndrome, a form of mass hysteria fed by the propaganda arm of the DNC called the MSM. AKA fake news.
I was watching MSNBC last night and enjoyed a nice laugh at how Raging Madcow spun the AT&T bonuses. After whining about the tax bill using all those stale libtard talking points about it being a big giveaway to the corporations, she then segued into this story by saying "Just to show you what a huge gift was dropped in their laps, many of those companies announced bonuses for their employees!"

Hahahaha... you see? Even when you do exactly what the libtards cynically said you wouldn't do, they give you no credit for it!

They are slaves to their own failed talking points and bankrupt ideology! Originally Posted by lustylad
However those same libtards, have NO PROBLEM with Porto rico GIVING bonuses to state employees, EVEN WITH THEM In financial dire straights AND USING TAX PAYER funds we gave them for disaster relief, to do so..