mobile version eccie

• Trey
  • 01-24-2012, 12:52 PM
The new mobile phone version of eccie sucks and when I try to go to full site version it just stays in the new version and goes to the home page anyone else have this problem? Gotta say this shit sucks balls.
Yes and I hate this crap. I want the full site back.
  • AAG
  • 01-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Piece of crap
  • Trey
  • 01-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Why can't people leave good enough alone? Always someone wanting to change things up when no one asked them to. Everything was fine now we get this watered down shit I'm pissed off with it.
I feel the same, this version not only sucks I can't even get original back. Wth we don't get a choice?

Even when I click cancel no I don't want the mobile version it comes up anyway. I can't even deny it....
  • Trey
  • 01-24-2012, 01:31 PM
I know I selected cancel too and it pretty much said "fuck you". Sent right to this shit select full site at bottom still this bull shit comes up. They could at least test it before releasing it and forcing you to use it.
Download skyfire for andriod you can get the full site
Why the hell do I have to download yet another damn browser to my phone. Man this sucks!
Try clearing your web browser's cache, history, and cookies.
Yep, it sucks.
I agree.
No choice to get to full.
+1
I did that already, made no difference...
The full site works in Safari on my iPhone. Of course the screen is too big and I find my self zooming in and out a lot to read and navigate.

Shouldn't this thread be under suggestions/feedback or technical issues?

I think this site needs to evolve and keep up with the times with periodic updates, etc. I'm a software guy, its just code. But as a software consulatant, I know it costs money.
I've already posted in the technical forum at the same time trey started this one....

Also hey I'm all for them evolving but why force me to use something I don't like.
This shit sucks, the person who changed this should be hang from his balls or tits. Worst thing ever
Give it time...... everyone just hates change even when its potentially good....... it just takes a bit of getting used to..... and there are ways around it if you so desire..... I have been using the mobile site for a while now and I like it.... I do, however, have to switch when I need to use my Mod tools, but for quick browsing/searching/posting I think its great......

And fyi for those who need it: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=20...=1#post2078151

JaD