Encounter: ShaSha @ Lux

• JoeT
  • 03-30-2021, 06:29 PM
Date: last week of March
Name: ShaSha @ Lux
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: HH & Royal area
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, TS, BLS, TUMA, RustyT, DATY, Mish, CG, ACG, 69
Hair Length and Color: Black, beautiful to mid-back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Probably 5'4" or 5'5". Perfectly proportioned, everything fits together on her just right. Very shapely without a bit of fat. Natural A cups. Off-the-charts beautiful tail. Completely Smokin' Hot!
Recommendation: Yes
No way she’s 30 anything. More like 40 something. But a great provider regardless and still sexy.
  • Quiz
  • 03-30-2021, 11:07 PM
Finally, a new review with the legend
Shasha is sweet and a good example of better service vs hotter looking. WALDT so some may say her face , or breasts or age are not good. But if you like her looks you will love her service !
Does she still do that sexy greeting to get things warmed up?!?
Does she still do that sexy greeting to get things warmed up?!? Originally Posted by haslethomer
The one where she wraps her lips around your little head within seconds of entering the room? I love how one time she took my cock in her hands and lead me to the shower room. I find that as the sexiest thing a woman can do. You're in her hands and will obey.
I like everything about your review.
Yep - that’s the one!
The one where she wraps her lips around your little head within seconds of entering the room? I love how one time she took my cock in her hands and lead me to the shower room. I find that as the sexiest thing a woman can do. You're in her hands and will obey. Originally Posted by twitch760
Yep - that’s the one!
Mods please delete - duplicate post.
I know some people aren't a fan of Shasha's body style. Some don't like her breasts. Some don't like her face, though I happen to think her face is gorgeous and while she hasn't the best body I've been with, I don't find her curves unattractive by any means. However, all of that is secondary to her truly legendary service.
How did you have enough energy to type this after seeing sha sha? You got to be a super hero.
Shasha and Kay are the only 2 girls to ever get 2 out of me and not be a Greek provider. Both managed to accomplish this feat with their mouth. Both times my glans was the color of a stop sign and had swollen up to the size of a large grape. I'm normally a pretty narrow cocked guy without a huge mushroom tip.
My only thing to add is that 69 for me and Shasha is hard because of our height difference. I had a great time

Here you guys thought I was going to say something about sauce
My only thing to add is that 69 for me and Shasha is hard because of our height difference. I had a great time

Here you guys thought I was going to say something about sauce Originally Posted by Ronald McDonald
That's one of my favorite things to do with her. We're like a lock and a key we fit together perfectly. I'll even occasionally give a lick of her butthole and get a little gasp out of her. All this activity is in the shower so I know she's clean.