Lexilust a no show

Being the WK that I am I attempted to help her get going and asked her to lunch today. Having no information on her I thought best we go to lunch only and discuss her questions about getting started. I send several personal emails and asked her to call me to confirm the lunch. i got one email reply about picking her up at her hotel. The phone call never came and 1PM has passed. I arranged for another provider to mentor her after I had determined she was serious. Her pictures are great and I know I was interested in seeing her. I felt a lunch could not get either one of us in trouble with LE if this was indeed a sting. Any suggestions you may have out there are welcome. The phone number on her picture goes unanswered.
Attached Images File Type: jpg LexiLust cute.jpg (86.7 KB, 275 views) File Type: jpg LexiLust edited.jpg (50.5 KB, 275 views)
I do not know how valid this is, did you see post 13 of this thread?
I find the statement that she fakes greek a bit curious.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=287516
I am so sorry that this happened to you hun. You are one of the good guys and I always enjoy our time together.

BTW i still wanna know, how do you fake greek!? hhmmm maybe I could learn something about that LOL! JK!!
Dry up, squeeze real hard, and pretend you're in pain. And the guy needs to be blind, minor detail.
Alecia I thought she needed help. Thats the second time I was taken for a chump. No money lost this time.
88s
I am a little slow sometimes, but I don't know what suggestions you are looking for. Are you feeling a responsibilty? What would that be? I am confused, but then I am easily confused.

Torito
I guess you didn't read the orig post on welcome wagon. I was advised to not post further on that site. So I opened this thread to finish up with the Lexilust saga.
How is it a saga? just curious...

Being the WK that I am I attempted to help her get going and asked her to lunch today. Having no information on her I thought best we go to lunch only and discuss her questions about getting started... I arranged for another provider to mentor her after I had determined she was serious. Her pictures are great and I know I was interested in seeing her. I felt a lunch could not get either one of us in trouble with LE if this was indeed a sting. Any suggestions you may have out there are welcome. The phone number on her picture goes unanswered.
Originally Posted by tucson
If you had googled her number you would have found Backpage ads in several different cities. Did she present herself to you as a new provider, just testing the waters, in need of mentoring? She might be new to ECCIE but a little research would have shown she's definitely not new to providing. Perhaps you should count your blessings that this meeting never took place. That is my suggestion.
just to clarify....we met up and had a great time...thanks for all your help alecia and tucson!
you are very welcome!
I'm sure all guy eyes will be awaiting the review.
The review was posted and Lexi is fantastic. Alecia thanks babe I know Lexi will be safe with your guidance. Fancy I know we will have a great time when we meet.