Session Length: -
Fee: -
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: -
Recommendation: No
Read the sticky at the top...
I feel you, JBond007, Emma has NCNS me a few times.
As much as I'm sure Emma appreciates this not being listed as an actual review, I would like to point out that anyone who has ever set with Emma knows she works off her own cell number. . . That may be where the problem lies. Who were you trying to reach by calling the office phone?

And big dog, I don't believe Emma (or anyone with this group) has ever NCNS'd you, but rather has changed her mind about seeing you after your incredibly long list of demands and expectations. Everyone seems pretty unanimous in the decision that you require too much for a very small pay-out and quite honestly, you are over-bearing and intimidating, which is precisely why I have quit informing you of new additions to the team. You're far too judgemental & picky. I have a feeling if you went in with less expectations, you would find yourself satisfied more often & with many more providers.
As much as I'm sure Emma appreciates this not being listed as an actual review, I would like to point out that anyone who has ever set with Emma knows she works off her own cell number. . . That may be where the problem lies. Who were you trying to reach by calling the office phone?

And big dog, I don't believe Emma (or anyone with this group) has ever NCNS'd you, but rather has changed her mind about seeing you after your incredibly long list of demands and expectations. Everyone seems pretty unanimous in the decision that you require too much for a very small pay-out and quite honestly, you are over-bearing and intimidating, which is precisely why I have quit informing you of new additions to the team. You're far too judgemental & picky. I have a feeling if you went in with less expectations, you would find yourself satisfied more often & with many more providers. Originally Posted by clmozingo
I nominate this for post of the week

And big dog, I don't believe Emma (or anyone with this group) has ever NCNS'd you, but rather has changed her mind about seeing you after your incredibly long list of demands and expectations. Everyone seems pretty unanimous in the decision that you require too much for a very small pay-out and quite honestly, you are over-bearing and intimidating, which is precisely why I have quit informing you of new additions to the team. You're far too judgemental & picky. I have a feeling if you went in with less expectations, you would find yourself satisfied more often & with many more providers. Originally Posted by clmozingo
I appreciate your honesty Candace. To respond to your comment, I do not have a "long list of demands", however, I do know what I like when I get a session, and it is MY money, I have also tipped well, ask the girls I have seen and liked there, although a few do not work for you anymore. I have sent you my reviews of each "crew" girl I have seen, a few of the sessions were good, a couple were outstanding, and as you know, I wrote "yes" recommendation reviews. I have had a few average to "I should have stayed" sessions, and I have sent you those reviews as well. Each and every time I have gone to see one of your girls, I have treated them with the utmost respect as well as have excellent hygiene, something I cannot say is true on the part of some of the girls, I have even tipped over and above the "advertised rate" for an average session. As far as expectations go, I have "working knowledge" of the sessions offered by providers as I do know how to research who to see or not see. I would like to think that "minimum repertoire", as it were, would be met, and if it goes above that level, I tip accordingly. I cannot take back money because the "service" was awful. If they do not make enough money on the "payout" then my suggestion would be to either raise your rates or, Heaven forbid, actually go the extra mile for a client, make him feel glad that he picked her to go see as opposed to the 1000+ other "providers" who are out there, and they will get a nice tip and/or will have a repeat client for as long as they want.

Now back to the subject of this thread............

I do apologize, Emma has not NCNS me, but she has set up an appointment with me on SEVERAL occasions, just to back out at the last minute, or she would not respond to my text message when I tried to confirm. My question to that is, why, if she did not want to see me, (and everyone has a right to see or not see whoever), after the first time she "backed out", then on the subsequent requests to see her, would she agree to the appointment initially, then "back out" again?
I do apologize, Emma has not NCNS me, but she has set up an appointment with me on SEVERAL occasions, just to back out at the last minute, or she would not respond to my text message when I tried to confirm. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
So, when you first said she NCNS you, that was just an embellishment?

Ah Waldo, I am laughing so hard I am almost crying

Originally Posted by clmozingo
I believe you are correct. She does list a different number in her ad:

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...ng-24/14232640

Hopefully the OP will read this and if he still wishes to see Emma set things up with her by cell phone.
So, when you first said she NCNS you, that was just an embellishment? Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
Ouch, bigdog, that one smarts, huh?

OK guys...everyone has had their fun...back to the subject of this thread.
I don;t know Candace but I would love for her to have my back. Bigdog
Yep...I closed it.