How do providers feel when they are in a session?

Hey girls I would like to know what you guys think about during these sessions with us? I know it can be stressful and even down right tiring with us most of the time so I wanted to hear how you girls felt on the subject.
I am thinking about having fun! Did you think I was thinking about what movie I was missing? LOL!
I have to agree with Alecia. I am thinking about having fun and having the best time possible for the gentleman and myself. (sometimes I am selfish)
I get in the moment in conversations trying to get to know the person. And during BCD, my body and mind enjoying every moment and sensation and checking his reaction to make sure he is having a good time, too.
I have a difficult time thinking when I have a nice hard c*ck in my mouth....and especially typing...wait, what did you ask?

I have a difficult time thinking when I have a nice hard c*ck in my mouth....and especially typing...wait, what did you ask?

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
oh, ambi-dick-trous are you??
Nice answers, ladies...very nice...
I would agree with the ladies above. I really enjoy meeting new friends, having a great conversation, giving and pleasing. So I enjoy every minute of it.