No gag reflex? Ladies trick?

• Go4it
  • 12-20-2023, 01:14 AM
Was watching something on Twitter where a guy was "interviewing" ladies on the street and basically asking them about blow jobs. You know - "Between 1-10 how would you rate yourself? When did you give your first one?" ETC. One of the questions he asked was "Are there any suggestions you would give to other ladies about how to give a good blow job" Several gave the same answer --- "Tell them to fold their thumb into the palm of their hand and squeeze hard and you won't have any gag reflex"

That's the first time I ever heard of such a thing. Ladies - is that true?

LOL - of course personally I like for the lady to gag. Makes me think my dick is bigger than it really is.
You know what, I think I have heard of that before. I'm definitely going to have to try it now. I'm quite the gagger lol
Gagging is sexy. But of course you find that lady that can take it down the throat no prob and that is is amazing. Anybody know if those gag numbing gels they sale actually work? Seen them at Spencer’s and sure they have them in as shops. Meant to try it with ex girlfriend but never got around to it.
Funny thing is I actually keep that spray stocked in my supplies at all times lmmfao....I know exactly which one you're talking about. Been using it for YEARS!!!. it's called deep throat spray. The same company makes a similar product that I like called the dry mouth spray. (watermelon is my personal favorite out of all the flavors). There's nothing worse than trying to slob on a know with no spit, (cottonmouth is the worst let me tell you lol).....

The deep throat spray combined with either coconut oil or the dry mouth spray honestly help me handle a few more inches easily (without the gagging) and I absolutely LOVE it and definitely recommend !!
Omg that goods info, thanks! Can you get those at Spensors? Or I should just go to sex shop to buy?
I’m def getting them to try. Maybe I’ll call my ex and tell her and she if she go one more round to try. Or maybe I just go with the naughty little nymph! (Wink)
Omg that goods info, thanks! Can you get those at Spensors? Or I should just go to sex shop to buy?
I’m def getting them to try. Maybe I’ll call my ex and tell her and she if she go one more round to try. Or maybe I just go with the naughty little nymph! (Wink) Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
You can definitely find them in Spencer's luv. But I wouldn't personally buy them from there again lol..... I actually made that mistake THIS week....I randomly found myself in Spencer's the other day looking at their ugly XXXmas sweaters. I found one that i really liked, that was, red, with blinking lights and a Santa on the front saying "Where my Hos At" !!!! Unfortunately they only had 2 left, both sized 2XXL....as I wandered through the rest of the store, I stumbled upon the dry mouth spray and realized that I've been needing to stock up for a while. I then went ahead and purchased the small portable clip spray for $16....a few days later I went to Cindy's and seen they were selling the bigger bottles there for $10....so all in all you could probably find them at either place. If you need step by step instructions, or a demo, on how to properly use it just lmk luv.
I happen to know exactly "Where Tha Pro's At"
I have ALMOST no gag reflex but dont use sprays

How I discovered it....
in junior high,I would fake being sick to get out of school...I would put my hand down the bavk of my throat and make myself "gag" or "throw up a little"...sounds gross,but it worked to my advantage then AND now lol