Address: Westmoreland & 20
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ Doggy Missionary... see ROS
Session Length: 30+ plus a little over
Fee: 60
Hair Color and Length: Redish & tied up as per my request
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'5... Mixed.. with Mexican and Black I'd assume didn't ask. A 7 depending who's asking and when you catch her
Recommendation: Yes
What does the friend look like? Will she take it in the ass?
These girls are right up your alley catbanger
Dark skin roughly 5' 7/8 I'll pull some Intel about her because I truly don't know enough to comment other than the visual.
She looks nasty
  • BLM69
  • 03-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Nice find
She looks nasty Originally Posted by txexetoo
Then I guess the overall visual masks the fact that even the prettiest providers truly can be some very disgusting women... The visual of baby batter oozing out of some orifice doesn't give you pause because they look great?

To each their own...
I be lurking on Moco too. Most of the girl are outside my operating range. I was supposed to hook up with that goofy.go.214 chick off I20 and 15th. I made it to the designated spot. I drive a high end Audi, so I stood out like a sore thumb. I grew up in the hood, but I'm so far removed so I still have my spidey senses.

I pulled back in the cut, keeping text contact. She claimed she was at the store. A few minutes later I saw here ride through with a dude (pimp, bf, or both). I guess they were trying to find me first. I don't know, I had to get home so I burned out.
I be lurking on Moco too. Most of the girl are outside my operating range. I was supposed to hook up with that goofy.go.214 chick off I20 and 15th. I made it to the designated spot. I drive a high end Audi, so I stood out like a sore thumb. I grew up in the hood, but I'm so far removed so I still have my spidey senses.

I pulled back in the cut, keeping text contact. She claimed she was at the store. A few minutes later I saw here ride through with a dude (pimp, bf, or both). I guess they were trying to find me first. I don't know, I had to get home so I burned out. Originally Posted by dirk_swagger
I can say I see her about once every two weeks lol. If you don't mind a Catholic girl and the fact she's lost weight. She's willing to please. She doesn't do Greek sadly she attempted but not worth the extra bribe.