Senile Biden administration colluded with Twitter to control the free speech rights of a private citizen.

Evidence appears that Twitter booted blogger Alex Berenson after White House officials privately complained about him to Twitter employees. A condominium of Big Tech and government is itself a hazard to public health and democracy.

Social-media platforms have often censored conservatives, and sometimes in tandem with political pressure to do so. Now comes hard evidence that Twitter booted blogger Alex Berenson after White House officials privately complained about him to Twitter employees.

More at:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-a...5186?mod=e2two

We now have definitive proof that the Biden administration colluded with Twitter to control the free speech rights of a private citizen.
... They do that all the time!

... Twitter also didn't want ME (or anybody else) discussing
Hunter Biden's laptop being REAL.

And they STILL don't.

... So much for honest free speech in America. ...

#### Salty
Besides Me and Salty, who else has had a temporary or permanent Twitter vacation? Mine was permanent for saying this

" Wow, she kicked you straight in the dick so hard, you'll have to push a broom handle up your ass to poke it back out".

Apparently that is against Twitter rules...
... They do that all the time!

... Twitter also didn't want ME (or anybody else) discussing
Hunter Biden's laptop being REAL.

And they STILL don't.

... So much for honest free speech in America. ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Yeah Salty, I have been put in temporary Twitter timeouts a few times for posting factual information that made libtards look bad. That is what Twitter does to censor conservatives
I don’t care that Twitter is a democrat mouth organ, but it should be plastered on their start page, not unlike an Indy car with a huge GEICO sticker on the hood. This’d actually be good for all politicians. Rather than blue suits and red ties they’re forced to wear sponsorship jackets. Biden would look spiffy in his new jacket, emblazoned with the Chinese flag, planned parenthood and Burisma patches.