MocoSpace talent post here

• BLM69
  • 10-10-2012, 11:26 AM
With all the new talent being discovered on moco, I think a thread to post all finds is a good idea, Make sure to include moco user names for reference.
try sugardaddytoday.com SHit i done picked up like 5 SB's in past week.
To many TS's on moco
To many TS's on moco Originally Posted by Pokins
No shit?
Yeah mostly ghetto black girls and trannys, a few gems.

thinking of trying nightmoon6, but she is in stop6 so i don't know if it worth it.
tiffaniluvinit89
jazzi_chocolate
lilmamuh

None are Eccie quality
try sugardaddytoday.com SHit i done picked up like 5 SB's in past week. Originally Posted by unteagle
I couldn't find a way to search for Dallas or Fort Worth, only Texas. Seems like a lot of effort looking at profiles and perhaps contacting them only to find out they're hours away. Am I missing something?
try sugardaddytoday.com SHit i done picked up like 5 SB's in past week. Originally Posted by unteagle

good idea unteagle. just signed up, waiting to get approval. share the ladys if you dont mind. i did see teresa pena on there.
  • BLM69
  • 10-11-2012, 08:34 PM
Whats it like? fill us in
I couldn't find a way to search for Dallas or Fort Worth, only Texas. Seems like a lot of effort looking at profiles and perhaps contacting them only to find out they're hours away. Am I missing something? Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
I can't find a local option either.
You can search by area code. if you put in 214, it covers 972, 469 and 817
Back to the topic of Mocospace talent......

I don't know about the talent of this one but you guys in the Arlington area that like BIG girls you may want to check out xcowboyfan74x. She is looking for a sugardaddy and $$$ to $$$$ a month. Multiple visits and greek available. Too big of a girl for me and too far so don't know the skill set.

I have talked to her on the phone. She isn't ghetto like most of what you find on there but does live out of a notel near the stadium with her niece and her boyfriend. Both red flags!
OK, I just spent about 20 minutes in the mocospace chat room Near Me and saw 5-10 posts of the type "HMU DTF$" translation - Hit me up down to fuck for money. You can look up their details for yourselves:
robinvan - bbw
s3xyy3ll0wbitch_69 - bbw
watermelon0kiss - says she dislikes old white creepers
tiffanilovinit89 - young AA note the corrected spelling - she looks like a dancer
tay_tay1990 - young AA
and maybe shybeauty - if her picture is accurate she's a stone cold fox

All in all, moco looks like a plan C when you want something quick & cheap.
tay-tay is a tranny
x.lashay15.x - cute pic
incall only - DeSoto (too far for me tonight or I would be on my way now)
quoted 50 bbbj 80 fs quickie.