I’m sure this will piss off someone but I must say…

• CD3
  • 12-14-2022, 04:06 AM
So I saw something the other day where a major corporation was being questioned about profit earnings this year compared to previous and basically what was uncovered was the company was exploiting the pandemic and current inflation strictly to maximize profits for its shareholders and executives. It made me think of any hovider who claims that they have to raise their rate due to inflation. Really? You do? Odd, I was Under the impression you already received a substantial amount of profit for almost next to zero labor. You can be mad and hate what I’m saying but that still doesn’t negate the fact that the only inflation taking place on here is with their heads.

That said…ladies you’re allowed to charge whatever you want, just please don’t blame it on inflation
Man don't go making sense around here, that shit never works.
She spitting facts...

Rates doubled during the pandemic and I'd bet money no one is going to post anything along the lines of "my pandemic rates have returned" because ladies have never lowered their rates in the 10 years I been doing this.

Fun fact: inflation affected us guys too.
Girl, don't go making sense around here, that shit never works. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Fixed that for you.
"hovider" Originally Posted by CD3
I see what you did there!
  • CD3
  • 12-14-2022, 06:07 AM
Fixed that for you. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Technically I posses the mind of a male, just everything else is female..
CD3 is BACK!
Technically I posses the mind of a male, just everything else is female.. Originally Posted by CD3
Now that's funny... you totally had me laughing after I realized that you are a woman instead of a guy...my bad lol.
Like I said the other night this is one of your qualities that not everyone can handle! Plus you know how to have a good time! It was good to finally meet you the other night! Have a good day girl!
So I saw something the other day where a major corporation was being questioned about profit earnings this year compared to previous and basically what was uncovered was the company was exploiting the pandemic and current inflation strictly to maximize profits for its shareholders and executives. It made me think of any hovider who claims that they have to raise their rate due to inflation. Really? You do? Odd, I was Under the impression you already received a substantial amount of profit for almost next to zero labor. You can be mad and hate what I’m saying but that still doesn’t negate the fact that the only inflation taking place on here is with their heads.

That said…ladies you’re allowed to charge whatever you want, just please don’t blame it on inflation Originally Posted by CD3
If i make 75% profit in my business and rising costs drive my profit margin to 60%, yes, I am justified in rasing my rates. However, if I rase my rates to get 80% profit uisng inflation as an excuse, that would be an issue.

I might eat a lower profit for the short term but if my standard of living is based on a minimum profit level, at some point, rates will increase.
Yeah....You're certainly going to piss off the ladies who say that hotel and gas prices have raised 10% over the last year and that this somehow justifies raising their own rates by 25, 50% or MORE. We all trying to get by in these times but some of these rates/excuses are basically bullshit.

Most of these ladies aren't raising their rates because of inflation, they're raising them because business has gone down (lack of disposable income on the guy's end), they see other ladies raising their rates so they all do it and blame inflation, pfffffft.

In any event, I'm glad a woman posted this. The gist here is a common belief that many guys have. After all, there ARE ways to improve and sustain a good business but jacking rates up that actually outpace current inflation isn't really the ideal model to go by.
  • CD3
  • 12-14-2022, 11:23 AM
Like I said the other night this is one of your qualities that not everyone can handle! Plus you know how to have a good time! It was good to finally meet you the other night! Have a good day girl! Originally Posted by jasonray2199
The truth hurts the weak…we need to compare lens sizes next rendezvous… Yours maybe bigger than mine but mine can capture most shots with ease….j/k j/k. Mine is too outdated for that kinda use ha

And In response to your comment BB…yes it is total bs for them to claim inflation is something that pertains to them if they are making anything over 50 dollars an hour for the “work” they do. Why would I raise my rate when I’m already making waaaaayyy more than I deserve to begin with. And ladies before you come at me with “why don’t you lower your rate-“you’re talking to someone that has charged one dollar for a session, so don’t challenge me with a good time! It just blows my mind that they want to act the same as that cooperation I mentioned and try to squeeze every penny out the consumer because they can. Maybe if some looked at it in that sense they would then obtain a little sense and bring it down some cents. I can’t be the only hovider that feels or thinks this way
CD3 is BACK! Originally Posted by TinMan
CD3 has been missed!!!
That said…ladies you’re allowed to charge whatever you want, just please don’t blame it on inflation Originally Posted by CD3

there are no erections. Without erections, there is no "hobby". So in the most literal of terms, all providers are in the business of creating inflation.

I'm saying this in humor. Go ahead and hate on me if you need to, because these days all these boards are about is hate.
  • BLM69
  • 12-14-2022, 12:58 PM
This can be fixed easily, don't overpay hookers more then their worth. Try this for 2 months and most will wake up, most will break the first week! Just like corporations took advantage, they also did it.....