Adult toys and Products what are ones you like

What adult toys do you like? It does not just have to be toys but maybe products like chocolate body paint, pin wheels, bondage tape, ropes, thrust vibe, sybian, glass dildos. Please share and why. Thanks. TP
Hitachi wands are great fun for everyone. They can stimulate and get everyone off. They are also much less than a sybian.
all the above..lol

my fave------I luv my hitachi! and its attachments!
Yes ,ma'am, the attachments are a lot of fun!! You should come show me your collection
  • jwood
  • 01-28-2014, 11:54 AM
Be careful with toys. One lady told me the only way she can cum is with a hitachi wand. Said she had a regular and it was the same for him.
How bout a Blow Up Doll named Souper
Jwood I heard that before. Souper you are a great toy..
What adult toys do you like? It does not just have to be toys but maybe products like chocolate body paint, pin wheels, bondage tape, ropes, thrust vibe, sybian, glass dildos. Please share and why. Thanks. TP Originally Posted by Truly Passion
All those are great and have tried except the Sybian ..... a new fave of mine is this 'wand massager' type vibrator from 'California Exotic Novelties' Couture Collection called the Pink Inspire. All the power of the Hitachi and some and 1/2 the size
TP, I like any toy or product you happen to be holding when we're playing!! Lol
TP, I like any toy or product you happen to be holding when we're playing!! Lol Originally Posted by angusranch
woohoo ditto!