Confused.............

Ok, I don't want to write a alert or whatever, 'cause I don't think this provider is normally like this, but I'm confused as hell.
So, there's this provider, to remain anonymous.... Posted she's coming to Tyler. She verified me about a month ago. I even get a reminder PM from her that she was coming. We text back and forth and set up the time to meet. I get the location she's at, I let her know I'm on my way and then I text her when I got there. Here's where things go weird. She's tells me what building she's in but to give her a minute. I pull around to the building and part.
I then get a text from her asking what I drive. I tell her. Then, complete silence... I wait about 5 minutes then i text asking if everything is ok. Silence again. Another 10 minutes, I ask what's going on? Silence still.
Then after sitting there about 30 minutes, I text saying I don't understand what happened and I would hope I at least get an explanation. Still nothing.
So, I drive off. A few minutes later I get a text from her saying there was suspicious activity going on and that she'd tell me more later. Sorry....
I asked if I was the suspicious activity. Silence...
As I'm still driving home, I text her and ask for an explanation one more time, she texts back and says there were police cars around. I said, I didn't see any, but Ok. I understand her being leary about that, so I ask if I could call her from my home phone in about 10 minutes and we could talk and see if we could reschedule for the next day. SILENCE.......... Nothing.....
So, I guess this should tell me that it was me that made her suspicious, which I don't understand. I've got over 20 reviews and she even checked with a couple of the providers. So, what's the real deal? I don't know.
I'm not mad or anything, just frustrated because I don't know why this happened. I've been a member of ECCIE now for over 2 years now, and nothing like this has ever happened to me.
Anyways, I guess I just wanted to get this out and see what kinda feed back there is, without causing problems for the provider....
Thanks in advance for any comments, good or bad......
I think most all at some point make a dry run even after being verified and confirming meeting times and places....take it in stride move on to the next..
you might should do a little reading in the Houston forums!
I had a similar experience and felt much better after reading the Houston forums. Thanks daddyo