Is business really that bad?

I occasionally post ads on Craigslist for esoteric non hobby activities.. The last few months I get flooded with providers fishing on craigslist. It really is annoying. Several are on eccie....... I would never do hobby stuff on CL or BP. some of those asking for $ were probably LE..Is Business REALLY SO BAD that so many providers have time to spend on bizzarro mostly time wasting craigslist?
Helllll yeah even for the pretty ones :-)
lol where are these cg ads? The only ones I see are guys (and fake girls) begging to suck each other off in casual encounters
Yes it is that bad lately. But I still haven't resorted to BP or CL.
yes you are right... you have to weed through tons of fake junk anyway
It's the week after school. Guys are paying college tuition, coming back from expensive vacations, paying for after school child care, clothes and supplies. That right there is enough to leave the average family in Austin without much money. It's always like this in August.

Kids are freaking expensive. This is where ya give some of your favorite good guys a break. They need it and deserve it.

I think ill give a thanks for not being a psycho fucktard rapists robber bareback forcer nice guy kind of deal.
I think ill give a thanks for not being a psycho fucktard rapists robber bareback forcer nice guy kind of deal. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Will undergraduate transcript and dental records be required, too?
Maybe.
When business is bad for dillards, they take 65% off and an additional 40% off that. FYI ladies. Oh it ends today.

High prices get you sooner or later.

If the excuse if back to school buying? Lower your prices and they may be able to afford you also.

Just my 2cents
Business is not bad for me. I am just unable to work this past week or so for personal reasons. But unless you have a vagina, I don't think you should tell a woman how to run her business. Your opinion about rates and bargain hunting is not going to change how women should run their business. They are human after all , not a department store.
Just my 2 cents
But unless you have a vagina, Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I wonder how TS members in our community would react to this.
Troll much?
Troll much? Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Not lately. More flakes than a box of post toasties.
Business is not bad for me. I am just unable to work this past week or so for personal reasons. But unless you have a vagina, I don't think you should tell a woman how to run her business. Your opinion about rates and bargain hunting is not going to change how women should run their business. They are human after all , not a department store.

Hmmm, Department stores vs. Vagina. Department store has doors open. Vagina has legs open. It's all a business. Just different Humans managing.

Have a great weekend