Popovich - Twitler is “a soulless coward.”

Yep. Championship coach, leader and icon of a city of active and retired military.

http://www.expressnews.com/sports/ar...=email-premium

Popovich calls Trump a ‘soulless coward’

SAN ANTONIO - Spurs coach Gregg Popovich called President Donald Trump a “soulless coward” Monday for failing to call the families of the four U.S. soldiers killed in a recent ambush in Niger.

A frequent critic of the Republican president, Popovich lashed out at Trump to The Nation after Trump told reporters other presidents, including Barack Obama, also didn’t make calls after the deaths of U.S. service members. Former aides to Obama denied Trump’s assertion.

“I’ve been amazed and disappointed by so much of what this president had said, and his approach to running this country, which seems to be one of just a never-ending divisiveness,” Popovich said, per TheNation.com. “But his comments today about those who have lost loved ones in times of war and his lies that previous presidents Obama and Bush never contacted their families, is so beyond the pale, I almost don’t have the words.

“This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has, of course, been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers is as low as it gets.”

Popovich also called Trump a “pathological liar” who is “unfit intellectually, emotionally and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day.”

“The people who work with this president should be ashamed,” Popovich continued, “because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.”
So are you.

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN
So are you.

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN Originally Posted by bambino
Typical answer from our buffet king. It has nothing to do with the fact that POTUS is exactly what Popovich called him. But I applaud your effort, you racist Anti-Semite Neanderthal.

Pigs come from all races, nationalities and religions. Jerry Sandusky, Bill Cosby, Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein are all pigs. You’ve exposed yourself over the years as an incredible PIG. Pig out!

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN
PIGLER WEINERSTEIN!!!
Interesting...no one has defended Trump as a "brave, soulful leader"

I wonder why?!?
God Bless Pop
Pigs come from all races, nationalities and religions. Jerry Sandusky, Bill Cosby, Anthony Weiner, Harvey Weinstein are all pigs. You’ve exposed yourself over the years as an incredible PIG. Pig out!

PIGLER WEINERSTEIN Originally Posted by bambino
^ lol admitting you're a pig by giving an example of other pigs..and hey dude you forgot someone on your list. Let me help you out.

You witless, dick-sucking lib-retards need to consult Wikipedia. The alternative choice in the last election was still hildebeest -- a money grubbing bitch as soulless as the day is long and so cowardly, that she threw a Coptic Egyptian film maker in the slammer to protect her political career. Anybody that could vote for that witch has no values; so, take your supercilious, mock outrage and shove it up your glory hole ass.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
FTFY, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.
^ lol admitting you're a pig by giving an example of other pigs..and hey dude you forgot someone on your list. Let me help you out.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
No, I forgot to mention you! ECCIE’s #1 asshole licker. Pig out ShitStainzee!!!!!
Unfortunately the "soulless cowards" are the San Antonio sportscasters and sports writers, none of whom have the guts to stick a microphone in Popovich's face and tell him to just shut the fuck up ..... no one cares what he thinks about our President, and no one wants to hear him talk about anything but basketball ..... so quit making an ass out of yourself and start doing what every Spurs fan wants you to do ..... quit giving your asinine opinions ..... just shut the hell up .....
popovich is a soulless idiot
Unfortunately the "soulless cowards" are the San Antonio sportscasters and sports writers, none of whom have the guts to stick a microphone in Popovich's face and tell him to just shut the fuck up ..... no one cares what he thinks about our President, and no one wants to hear him talk about anything but basketball ..... so quit making an ass out of yourself and start doing what every Spurs fan wants you to do ..... quit giving your asinine opinions ..... just shut the hell up ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
+ 1,000 !!!!!!
Unfortunately the "soulless cowards" are the San Antonio sportscasters and sports writers, none of whom have the guts to stick a microphone in Popovich's face and tell him to just shut the fuck up ..... no one cares what he thinks about our President, and no one wants to hear him talk about anything but basketball ..... so quit making an ass out of yourself and start doing what every Spurs fan wants you to do ..... quit giving your asinine opinions ..... just shut the hell up ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Wow. How would that work if the WH Press Corps did the same to TWitler?

We’d see arrests, beatings, who knows what else. Besides, if you knew anything at all about journalism (who does any more) you’d know that the writers aren’t there to tell him to shut the fuck up.

Your rant is idiotic, just like the soulless coward you defend ... without substance, I might add.

You’re the one who made an ass of yourself, double nothing!
This isn't about the President, it's about Popovich making an ass out of himself with his unwarranted comments ..... as Spurs fans we're getting tired of his rants yet he insists on making an ass out of himself..... if Peter Holt wasn't a "soulless owner" he'd fire his ass and find someone who can put all their time and energy into coaching the Spurs .....