Quacking

What exactly is quaking and what is the penalty for quacking?

#11 - Review "Quacking" , a term which describes openly proclaiming falsehood in reply to a review, will be strongly discouraged by our staff. If you believe a review to be false, use the RTM function to report it to your local staff.

I've seen many times in a review when a member calls out the reviewer or proclaiming the review is fake, total BS, TGTBT, or even making a reference to a duck. In some cases I've seen the VP claims the meeting never took place or the activities listed are not true.. In which she has the right to post such information in Coed Discussions.

If warnings or points are issued why don't we see something in comment of the review to educate us on what exactly quacking is and what is not allowed? Much like when the is a violation of Forum Guideline #15?

Or is this something that is frowned on but a blind eye is turned?
this post is fake. it never happened.
We don't always post notes when folks get warnings/points buster....

Quacking mainly applies to the comments made to new member's reviews when we should be helping them do better not blasting them for not really knowing.
We don't always post notes when folks get warnings/points buster.... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
trust me. that's true.

heh.
trust me. that's true.

heh. Originally Posted by john_deere
Well when you blatantly violate the guidelines as you did. You should have known points were coming your way.