Pop-up problems

For the last couple of days, if I go to a providers reviews page and click a review I get the pop up screen. When I close it and click the review again, I again get the pop up. In other words, I can't read any reviews at all from the providers review page. I can read the ones that are listed on the providers showcase. Any one else having this problem? Any ideas how to fix it?
Are you on a mobile device like a phone or tablet or on a "regular" computer?

Sometimes on my phone links will act stupid and not take me to the next page or just do weird shit, but if I press and hold and select the option to open in a new tab then it works just fine.

Not a solution but could be a work around til it unfucks itself or someone can help you figure it out.
It is on my home computer running Chrome. I am not complaining about the pop ups. I don't like them like everyone else, but realize that they keep the boar going. However this specific problem is something different. I worry that it might expand and I will not be able to read anything on ECCIE. I allow cookies, and have no problem anywhere else so far.
Sounds like on your end sir. You should look into your browser's pop up settings, run a good malware program, and clean your cookies, etc.