Why do only some of my ads get posted?

Wondering why only about half my ads get posted?
They will be identical to one that was already approved for posting and then it just won’t be posted.

Help!
Thanks.
I'm not sure what you are talking about. I don't show any updates pending.
Same. Or it takes days to post. I love that I post I'm available at 8am and it gets posted at midnight for everyone to blow my phone up. It would be nice to actually have it post when I post my availability.
If you would bother to read the sticky in the update forum you will note that it can take up to 12 hours to approve the update. It is rarely that long but there may be times that the available mods are out of pocket. And you have never gone days without it being posted and it would only not get posted if it was in violation of the ad standards.
If you would bother to check the forum you would see that it's been over 12 hours since the last wknd post. We just want to work when we post.

Excuse me for posting above again, I wasn't aware you responded so rudely. My bad.
According to what this screen capture shows, your ad was posted two hours ago.
Attached Images File Type: jpg Screenshot_20181214-110207_Chrome.jpg (400.9 KB, 140 views)
My ad yes. What about others? There have been no ads posted since 7 pm last night? This is frequent enough that I would like to know. I am not talking about only today as it happens every time I post mostly on weekends.
You saw what we see. We cannot comment on the posting habits of everyone. Your ad was only posted 2 hours ago. It has not been 12 hours since it was posted.
Not to mention the fact that there was no other ads to post. The reason it had been that long since an ad had been posted is because no ladies had posted since then. It's never been "days".
Hi. New here. Where do we post?