Vegas Eros Providers Scam?

Hi!
Been talking with a few Eros providers about a visit tonight, but have also seen lots of chatter about major upsells and switches in Vegas.
Any knowledge about how prevalent that is?
Don't want a hassle, just want a nice time at what are kinda premium rates.
Thanks.
Answered my own question, unfortunately.
Don't use Eros in Vegas is the bottom line.
Talked to a young lady on & off a while. Asked her point blank would there be upselling or negotiation and that I wasn't up for that. "She" said no.
Got here and, of course, took money and asked for more. And, of course, wasn't the girl pictured. Upsell, asking me to go to ATM, also sorts of amateur hour b.s. Turns out was an agency, though never disclosed. etc. etc. Didn't pay more, said, toodles, ate the money.

Use Eccie ladies, fellas. I went against my better judgment and lost my cash and time.

Don't use Eros in Vegas.
oh, specific public service, Lyndsey - https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/8559810.htm - is a scam. Kinda obvious in retrospect, but the D wants what the D wants.
Actually love.. Im on EROS and it is not always a scam. I pay $1000 a month to advertise on there and am a very real, very hot, upscale provider. So before anyone wants to bash eros please do a bit more research...ty.. xoxo-Ana
There are many of us providers who are reputable who do advertise on Eros in Vegas.
But if you do not do your research it does not matter where you find the lady more than likely you will be disappointed.
I’m on Eros Also. New to the city, Real pictures & no upselling. Just safe fun. ☺️