Thanks to my guardian angel

Just 4n a half days to whew!
It's been a struggle. Checking my posts again n again. Staying on topic. The struggle is real. Guess I'm the last of the Austin crew still around.
Thanks ecg!
Not whew yet.......
3 Ana half day now. It's hard. Gotta turn the other cheek n all that. When really I want to go " by the power of greyskull. I have the power". I pray to ecg for keeping me safe and the baby Tebow for inspiration. Hopes I make it. Don't look to Goode.
ECG says thank you.
But, she misses providing guidance to that other friend of yours that was struggling with presentation ideas.

Last, she wants me to remind you, again, that when you post, you own that post, so if something
happens, resurrection takes time.
Yeah my other other friend penelope the blow up doll is sadly gone too!
Bout three days to go. Gonna needs the Tebow and guardian angel to watch over me.
Gots my favorite under wares on
Eatin me lucky charms
Just a lil overs a day now.
Ecg and the baby Tebow have shown me the light. Bunker time till then u
  • R.M.
  • 09-04-2023, 09:02 AM
I miss whore wars. Just saying.
Bout half day now.
Not whew yet.
Should I stay on line ??

Huh? What?
Be making an official statement after 1am. I can feel my guardian angels presence.

Tripled checked post against any and all darts.
Plus got my patriot air defense up against any incoming!
W H E W !
Wasn't easy. But I made it. No band camp for at least a while. Besides it's full and somebody is in my favorite chair by the window!
Whew
So you have room to play darts?
No!

I'm being good! Not gonna be the dart board no mo. When I log in I already got a 200 meter x on me. Feel like a pin cushion. I'm a reformed bumble.
I made it whew!

Thread can be closed
winn,
ECG likes being a guardian angel.
She's had a lot of practice on me.
But wait... hark I hear a fair maiden whispering in the wind. Could it doth be me guardian angel? Or could it be, no, too ghastly a thought? The one seeking to do harm to our hero?