Your Favorite Latin Queen is Visiting 12/7-12/9 don't miss out

Are you a discerning gentleman who is in search of a sexy friend to enjoy a lunchtime escape with or an intelligent, sensual companion for romantic evening? I am the woman you have been looking for!!

This energetic, tall sexy brunette has mesmerizing deep Brown, soft full, kissable lips, and silky olive skin with curves in all the right places.

I am very affectionate, have a great sense of humor and I am easy to talk to! I enjoy getting close my friends but most of all I love to provide pleasure! I prefer a longer engagement so we can take our time. I am looking for classy gentlemen who know how to treat a lady. I am always discreet and respectful, I expect the same of my friends. Our time together promises to be passionate, sensual, erotic and a very memorable experience. I look forward to hearing from you!

(912) 900-8248
No Blocked numbers

Please be sure to Let me Know You seen My AD here!!

When contacting me please provide references,Name,phone number and website Link or link to AD.

Be a Gentlemen when contacting Me I will NOT tolerate any Explicit Language, Either by phone or e-mail
And I always get warnings or infractions for posting ads for saying anything more than Hello or having my signature line on responses.