New PH Video! It’s been too long!

Oh my gosh! I’ve been the horniest horn dog ever!
I literally have been sexually deprived it’s so frustrating!
Check my OH2 for my new PH video! & Full update. Extremely good quality off video. Those that want something more than the typical I’ve posted as for videos will be extremely satisfied. Another coming next week and it’s not of my normal it’s very out there a sniplit into Dominant Experience. It’s not something that’s available but something my dear friend and I have been enjoying.
OMG! Where you been? Still have sweet memories of you and JL...

Good to see that gorgeous face back.
Twitter has link** don’t know how it auto corrected
OH2? Not sure what that is
OH2? Not sure what that is Originally Posted by KCDevil
Its a site where providers business goes to die.
You aint missin anything
Btw welcome back Jasmin babe

Lol
Welcome Back
Looking good Jasmin. OMG you've been sexually deprived? KC watch out.
hot damn my sexy girlfriend...looking awesome!!!
If youre back when I visit in couple weeks...lets get together!!

you are soooo HOT!!
Seems a little harsh lol. Not much in KC on OH2 but I like to share photos that other wise can’t be shared on eccie and speak freely on the kinky things I want to do with ya ��
Any suggestions on websites I should be using that I’m not aware of I’d love your insight BigDeal
Yes please!!!!
Lol i definitely am but I’m really not free every day I’m back to working so I don’t have flexibility just occasional days.

Edit for ad The Dr
Seems a little harsh lol. Not much in KC on OH2 but I like to share photos that other wise can’t be shared on eccie and speak freely on the kinky things I want to do with ya ��
Any suggestions on websites I should be using that I’m not aware of I’d love your insight BigDeal Originally Posted by JasminDelights
Zing !
Lol i definitely am but I’m really not free every day I’m back to working so I don’t have flexibility just occasional days. Originally Posted by JasminDelights
My god babe...i just got wood!
Well at least its not likely to get ya preggo again!
Lol
My god babe...i just got wood!
Well at least its not likely to get ya preggo again!
Lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
Lol haha you’ve got some wood for me check out my Twitter been taking care of some morning wood lately lol
ok sexy lady
i will be there next week...pm ne youre availibilty