"Retired"providers

I don't know any
They never retire.
Selene Vega did and it was a bad day for me.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/selene-v...-328595#erotic
I don't know any Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Thats because most of them would never see you more then once.....
Ginger used to be popular in KC. Athletic, thin blonde with smoking body who worked out a lot. She used to set up shop near the stadiums. She would also be in Omaha. Haven't heard about her in two - three years.
That Ginger is retired.
Ginger is gone gone.
A number of very popular ladies in the past “retired” after having been “guests” of either Kansas, Missouri DOC or Fed BOP. Others retired from circumstance, i.e. age. While others retired ‘cause their clients got tired of their shit! While, still others, walked away for their own reasons!!

Most are/were missed!!

Speaking of "retired" providers...anyone know if Bobbyupside is still retired? Maybe a phone number...if she's occasionally active?
Speaking of "retired" providers...anyone know if Bobbyupside is still retired? Maybe a phone number...if she's occasionally active? Originally Posted by BobsAlias
Might be wrong but I believe she moved on for job and her own reasons!
Ginger is gone gone. Originally Posted by Lubeman
How many “Gingers” are there or have there been?

I, for one, would love to meat a “Mary-Rotten Crotch”. Just for some originality!
Lex Lust is another that retired and has a good RW life going on.
Bobby upside was amazing. I haven't found anyone like her since. If anyone knows of any ladies like her message me! Loved her look and of course her sexual appetite was of the chart!

Can't go on without bringing up another great. Chloebb, wow just wow.

Speaking of "retired" providers...anyone know if Bobbyupside is still retired? Maybe a phone number...if she's occasionally active? Originally Posted by BobsAlias
Bobby upside was amazing. I haven't found anyone like her since. If anyone knows of any ladies like her message me! Loved her look and of course her sexual appetite was of the chart!

Can't go on without bringing up another great. Chloebb, wow just wow. Originally Posted by lookintoo1
Bobby was something, thats for sure. Just make sure her snake didn't get out! Lol.. Cloebb, yep. Some of my favorites long since retired, Sicorra68, and Sandra Dee! Two fine,fine ladies. How about Stacy Stacked, Jackie Devlin, and Daphne Hart? All great role play partners. Or Madison Pink? That gal taught me a thing or two..
Daphne Hart OGM!!! My top 3.