Catching Something That Can Kill You - What if

If someone posts on another board "He/she has been HIV+ for at least a year and doesn't give a fuck who catches it" do I simply tuck that little nugget away and presume everyone else has seen it as well? What if it's not true and the comment concerned a Provider? Saying something like that could devastate the manner by which she earns a living. What if its a Hobbyist and he's a big believer in BBBJ's or looks for girls that'll BB for a little extra $? Do I keep my mouth shut and hope all of the Providers use protection whenever they suck dick or spread 'em?

There are a growing number of boards where bragging about which Providers will provide BB service is the key reason they exist. True or bullshit it's being posted. True or not when I see a local Provider's name being touted about as one that'll take a creampie for an extra fee it makes me think twice about see her. Maybe I'm just naive to believe that if I'm careful with whom I see the likelihood of the Hobby killing me or giving me a condition I'd rather not have is not that great.

So in the end is it nothing more than "Caveat Emptor?"
Always assume the worst. Assume that every provider you are with is BB'ing someone (and that is probably a good assumption), and take the appropriate precautions.
If she is, and you know it's fact. Fuck screwing up her ability to make a living and call her out. She is putting the lives of everyone at risk. No need in having Typhoid Marys running free range.
If someone is knowledgeable of having something deadly like that, and keeps putting others at risk, CAN'T CRIMINAL CHARGES BE PRESSED??!?

I saw a "48hours on ID" special on something like that once...Some guy from Dallas infected like 5 ladies...knowlingly...and didn't tell them.

That's just bad business.
Nevermind... not worth it.

But please... ItalianaPrincess... use normal fonts.
I joined here because the expressed purpose of this forum is to share info, both good and bad, between ladies and gents. If the implication that someone boasts about an HIV positive condition is not worth sharing, then WTF is the point of all this?

IMO, an individual who boasts about an HIV postive condition and states they don't "give a fuck who catches it" should be identified to the community. Especially this community because not a single one of us here is monogamous.

Italiana Princess, to answer your question; Yes, an individual who knowingly has sex with the intent of infecting their partners can be prosecuted. There are legal precedents of convictions for that crime. P.S., your font selections don't bother me.
Anyone who doesn't like my fonts can go font themselves!

lol

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4][COLOR=red][I][B]Anyone who doesn't like my fonts can go font themselves!
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I've never wanted to font someone so hard as I do right now...
Anyone who doesn't like my fonts can go font themselves!

lol
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
italiana, we should font together, covered of course hehe
BoringM
Mmmm yes, and don't make me use all CAPS,

I think the information should be shared. inspite of popular belief some of us ladies do not bareback anyone and would appreciate staying HIV free.
ItalianaPrincess, I like you and your FONTS, it's a person's own business what font's they care to use, go girl, JR
If it's Person A saying that Person B is HIV+ -- not appropriate to report. It's extremely unlikely that Person A would know that. So most likely it is a troll or someone with an agenda, spreading malicious rumors.

If it is Person A saying that Person A has HIV -- depends on where you see that. There are certain boards notorious for "spoofed" handles, so it might be Person X pretending to be Person A. Same conclusions as above -- how likely is it that Person X would know that, as opposed to the troll/agenda/malicious rumor explanation?

Come on, people. It's unlikely but possible that someone with HIV would continue to have sexual relations without protection. But if they did, how likely is it that they would also tell someone about it (before getting caught) or post about it on a board? Exercise some skepticism and common sense.
Come on, people. It's unlikely but possible that someone with HIV would continue to have sexual relations without protection. But if they did, how likely is it that they would also tell someone about it (before getting caught) or post about it on a board? Exercise some skepticism and common sense. Originally Posted by Chevalier
Really? Really? Really? There are people who know they are looking at a death sentence and really would like to take out as many people as they could with them. Especially if they perceive that a hobbyist or a provider gave them that death sentence. Serial killers do it all the time. Shit, we've got teenagers taking out mass swathes of other kids in schools now. It's not unbelievable or even unlikely that some provider or some hobbyist with AIDS would knowingly attempt to infect other people. This kind of naivete is dangerous to the community of hobbyists and providers. Assume the worst and choose your BCD activities accordingly because your life may very well depend upon it.
  • 69er
  • 03-26-2012, 09:04 AM
Just for those who might feel the need to share such info publicly...

Board rules clearly state that you are not allowed to post info on anothers medical condition.

I find it amazing how few that frequent this place, seem to know the rules.

Notice Item #16: http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5