Noob here. Not on a side really. Out of curiosity. But a bit of a question on future outcomes in voting

I saw a you tube video and it made me curious. Do you think the impact of social media with President Trump will have an impact on the next election with the millennials that did not vote in the last election.

Do you think his constant media presence will make an impact on these voters come the next election? Positive? Negative?

There was only 1/3 turn out this past election.

Predictions on the next one?

Predictions on the next one? Originally Posted by tntangie
More therapy.
Nyet

Nyet
There was only 1/3 turn out this past election. Originally Posted by tntangie
Where'd ya get that figure?
Where'd ya get that figure? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Counted the "Dreamers" in anticipation of 2020.

What's the saying about "chickens before they hatch"?

Oh, wait! Were talking about the 245 figure?
I saw a you tube video and it made me curious. Do you think the impact of social media with President Trump will have an impact on the next election with the millennials that did not vote in the last election.

Do you think his constant media presence will make an impact on these voters come the next election? Positive? Negative?

Predictions on the next one? Originally Posted by tntangie
Yes it will have a huge impact, millennials tend to be educated, anyone educated won’t vote for trump, social media will have educated voters out in force, it’s part of the resistance.
You continue to discredit rational thincking people. You are nothing but a liberal Rush Limbaugh.
You are nothing but a liberal Rush Limbaugh. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm no Rush Lamebull fan, but that would be insulting to anyone!

Even on Rush's most impaired day he has more snap in his index finger than StandingInShit has had his whole life into the future.

I'm wondering if tnt has seen the shitty, insulting, crap StandingInShit has said about Texans!
I'm no Rush Lamebull fan, but that would be insulting to anyone!

Even on Rush's most impaired day he has more snap in his index finger than StandingInShit has had his whole life into the future.

I'm wondering if tnt has seen the shitty, insulting, crap StandingInShit has said about Texans! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not all Texans just the deplorable ones like yourself that only believe in due process for white men and claim to be honorable but live deplorable.
Not all Texans .... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
What's wrong Bambi ...

... you skeered a Texan gal will whoop your fat ass!

You should be. Come on down.

Chickenshit!
What's wrong Bambi ...

... you skeered a Texan gal will whoop your fat ass!

You should be. Come on down.

Chickenshit! Originally Posted by LexusLover
My experience with deplorable Texans is that like you they talk a lot but when confronted they back down and retreat, kinda like bullies. Deplorable Texans are only brave if they are picking on the unfortunate and minorities. Just like your due process code of honor bullshit you talk about, when I confronted you about it you coward and changed your tune like a typical deplorable Texan.
I'm wondering if tnt has seen the shitty, insulting, crap StandingInShit has said about Texans! Originally Posted by LexusLover

TNT wasn't born yesterday. No doubt she already knows SiS's opinions on ALL things amount to nothing more than a steaming pile of poo.....

Addressing her inquiry....I agree it will be interesting to see what will be of most interest (politically speaking) to the Millennials come 2020.

I do think that 1/3 number (showing up to vote) is low....numbers I've seen tend to reflect 50% of registered Millennials voted in the last election. For what its worth, polls taken since the election indicate Millennials identify more as "conservative-leaning" vs "liberal-leaning"; that kind of surprised me tbh.

Similarly, polls show the same for Generation-Z (those born early/mid 1990's into late 2000's and "the teens")...fyi their generation accounts for 25% of the U.S. population...making them a larger cohort than both the Baby Boomers and the Millennials. Gen Z will have as much if not more impact on the next election (and definitely in '24....so take note, candidates.)
.....when I confronted you about it you coward and changed your tune like a typical deplorable Texan. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

It's an action verb and it's spelled cowered, you nitwit.....as in to shrink away; to cower...past tense per your choice of reference. Even a pea-brained idiot would have known the spelled word coward is a noun.

And, again, your dick-sucking-tation device would have picked that up per the context in which the sentence was formed (ie: utilizing a conjunction with another action verb).

Once again you reveal what a lying, fraudulent sack of 3% body fat (ha!) sack of shit you are.
My experience with deplorable Texans is that like you they talk a lot but when confronted they back down and retreat, kinda like bullies. Deplorable Texans are only brave if they are picking on the unfortunate and minorities. Just like your due process code of honor bullshit you talk about, when I confronted you about it you coward and changed your tune like a typical deplorable Texan. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
It was the hildebeest minions who backed down at the polls in 2016, Standing Stupid, and it was her electors who abandoned ship in historic numbers, you POS.
TNT wasn't born yesterday. No doubt she already knows SiS's opinions on ALL things amount to nothing more than a steaming pile of poo.....

Addressing her inquiry....I agree it will be interesting to see what will be of most interest (politically speaking) to the Millennials come 2020.

I do think that 1/3 number (showing up to vote) is low....numbers I've seen tend to reflect 50% of registered Millennials voted in the last election. For what its worth, polls taken since the election indicate Millennials identify more as "conservative-leaning" vs "liberal-leaning"; that kind of surprised me tbh.

Similarly, polls show the same for Generation-Z (those born early/mid 1990's into late 2000's and "the teens")...fyi their generation accounts for 25% of the U.S. population...making them a larger cohort than both the Baby Boomers and the Millennials. Gen Z will have as much if not more impact on the next election (and definitely in '24....so take note, candidates.) Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
how do the gen z lean?