Three Reasons the Left Wants Ever More Immigrants

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...licy-even-more

1. The first and most obvious reason is political. The Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, chain migration, sanctuary cities, and citizenship for immigrants living in the country illegally will give the Left political power.

2. The second reason for the Left’s support for virtually unlimited immigration is that one of the most enduring tenets of the Left — from Karl Marx to the present-day Democratic party and left-wing parties in Western Europe — is that the nation-state is an anachronism.

3. The third reason is the power of feeling good about oneself.
Yupper
Reason #4

To do jobs real Americans refuse to do. Like vote for Democrats.
Reason #5
Create more people like Assup
Ekim
StantheStupid
and on and on
Why cant companies fill all the open positions available? I dont know about other businesses but I do know that a labor shortage in Texas construction has been going on for a long time. Very few blacks or whites will take the jobs. Im not talking about low paying jobs either
^^ That was caused directly by liberal academe' now everybody has a degree and nobody can screw in a light blub ,
Many people left the construction industry.
Many people left the construction industry. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yes they did your Holiness. That was when the economy crashed during Reganomics-( at least in Texas). The whites and blacks left. After the DJT and types finished thier bancruptcies and lawsuits and were ready to build again, there werent enough people. The Mexicans filled the gap
It had absolutely nothing to do with Reagan or “Reaganomics”
It had absolutely nothing to do with Reagan or “Reaganomics” Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
You're not from Texas are you
Yes they did your Holiness. That was when the economy crashed during Reganomics-( at least in Texas). The whites and blacks left. After the DJT and types finished thier bancruptcies and lawsuits and were ready to build again, there werent enough people. The ILLEGAL Mexicans filled the gap Originally Posted by themystic
ftfy ..

You're not from Texas are you Originally Posted by themystic

are you?

didn't you blather at the mouth about some lawsuit involving Trump?
so what happened? didya get screwed building some condos somewhere for Trump?

you claimed you won as i recall. i say u didn't, u got jacked on some performance metric or deadline of some sort and now u are crying fowl, owl.

bahahahahaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LedoHwygE
Fuck you WWE.
You're not from Texas are you Originally Posted by themystic
Yes I am Texas.

What planet are you from? Planet Dumb Fuck?

Ronald Reagan left office in 1989 Dumb Fuck, probably before you were born Dumb Fuck. He died in 2004 Dumb Fuck.

Construction jobs went down the shitter in 2008 Dumb Fuck.

Guess what else happened in 2008? Dumb Fuck.
Yes I am Texas.

What planet are you from? Planet Dumb Fuck?

Ronald Reagan left office in 1989 Dumb Fuck, probably before you were born Dumb Fuck. He died in 2004 Dumb Fuck.

Construction jobs went down the shitter in 2008 Dumb Fuck.

Guess what else happened in 2008? Dumb Fuck. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
anyone reading you're post knows you don't know anything about construction, construction and the eighties, Regan or Regan economics or Texas

go back to you're prayer and meditation you're holiness
ftfy ..

are you?

didn't you blather at the mouth about some lawsuit involving Trump?
so what happened? didya get screwed building some condos somewhere for Trump?

you claimed you won as i recall. i say u didn't, u got jacked on some performance metric or deadline of some sort and now u are crying fowl, owl.

bahahahahaaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2LedoHwygE Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hopefull y you will never have to personally suffer for whatever fucking Trump has in store. He leaves a trail of destruction, while personally benefiting, every where he goes

Yes I beat Trump. Lots of us have beat him, but way more have lost. (people who didn't have money, lawyers or time). People like you think Trump fucking people makes him a " good businessman" Didn't he have to settle on the Trump University

Its sad how you try to defend this thief