Wacko Mike Pence Hears Voices And Of Course It’s God Talking To Him!

As if we don’t have enough problems with republicans we now find out our Vice President is as nuts as trump himself. One of trumps famous political appointees Omarosa says that Pence hears voices and claims god is talking to him! If god was talking to him he would say “mike your a wacko”.

Then again I am thinking most republicans hear voices of some sort, how else can they justify the deplorable acts of racism and sexual abuse they condone without hearing voices?

I can’t wait till Mueller starts talking to them saying “assholes your going to jail”!
As if we don’t have enough problems with republicans we now find out our Vice President is as nuts as trump himself. One of trumps famous political appointees Omarosa says that Pence hears voices and claims god is talking to him! If god was talking to him he would say “mike your a wacko”.

Then again I am thinking most republicans hear voices of some sort, how else can they justify the deplorable acts of racism and sexual abuse they condone without hearing voices?

I can’t wait till Mueller starts talking to them saying “assholes your going to jail”! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Sometimes you have to consider the source. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yes, your source is a reality tv "star". Considering she has an axe to grind after l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ resigning her job from the White House I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.

As an Atheist though, if my politicians are going to hear voices, I'd rather it be the voice of God rather than the voice of Satan (looking at you Democrats).
Yes, your source is a reality tv "star". Considering she has an axe to grind after l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ resigning her job from the White House I wouldn't put much stock in what she says.

As an Atheist though, if my politicians are going to hear voices, I'd rather it be the voice of God rather than the voice of Satan (looking at you Democrats). Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
Omarosa was considered ethical, intelligent, honest and patriotic enough to be chosen by trump to serve in the White House. It may turn out to be one of his better appointees as all the others are going to prison. Considering how highly trump thought of Omarosa we owe it to the president to take her seriously.
Omarosa was considered ethical, intelligent, honest and patriotic enough to be chosen by trump to serve in the White House. It may turn out to be one of his better appointees as all the others are going to prison. Considering how highly trump thought of Omarosa we owe it to the president to take her seriously. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Considering how highly Trump thinks of Pence, Kelly, Tillerson, Mattis, Gorsuch, etc I guess you should take them seriously.
His Holiness says Standing In Shit is a douche bag.

Did you hear that?

As an Atheist though, if my politicians are going to hear voices, I'd rather it be the voice of God rather than the voice of Satan (looking at you Democrats). Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
God speaks to people in many ways.

How many of us growing up heard the story of Moses and the burning bush? Now, as a child, while I wasn't necessarily skeptical of said story, I did wonder WHY God chose a burning shrub (yet, unconsumed by the fire) to speak to Moses and not me or friends of mine? Initial reaction was this was an old story that had lost its meaning though time, however.....I guess it didn't really matter (how or why or what I thought)....years later I came t understand God wanted a relationship with man and chose this form at that particular place and time and the rest would be up to interpretation for theologians and Biblical historians....but back on topic:

Pence, as other Christians, is a man of faith and "hears God" in the manner in which God has chosen to speak to him. Why question it? How anyone pursues their own one-on-one relationship with Him should never be doubted (or in StandInShit's case) mocked / ridiculed. Friends, whether you believe or not, that is a dangerous practice and I, for one, would never entertain doing so. I might question things of politics, etc but never another person's faith.

If God speaks to Pence or anyone else through their heart (ie: mind / conscience, etc) I'd take that at face value and leave it as such...period. To do otherwise...regardless of whatever your or any other person's political affiliations are...is the path a fool takes.
God speaks to people in many ways.

How anyone pursues their own one-on-one relationship with Him should never be doubted (or in StandInShit's case) mocked / ridiculed. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
One day StandingInShit will discovery "God" as he is instructed:

"Hey, not THAT DOOR!"
One day StandingInShit will discovery "God" as he is instructed:

"Hey, not THAT DOOR!" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Coffee break is over....now back to Standing on Head.
Hey Professor Dipshit... Ivanka is in town today! Why aren't you out there chanting and picketing and waving stupid placards? Get on it, girl!

https://patch.com/pennsylvania/pitts...sburgh-tuesday
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2018, 10:26 AM

If God speaks to Pence or anyone else through their heart (ie: mind / conscience, etc) I'd take that at face value and leave it as such...period. To do otherwise...regardless of whatever your or any other person's political affiliations are...is the path a fool takes. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
So what about God and the 72 virgins?

So what about God and the 72 virgins?

Originally Posted by WTF
Genuinely funny WTF. Wrong God. I think CB was talking about the White God and Blonde haired blue eyed baby Jesus who spoke Aramaic. Not the fake one. Who would ever believe God was going to give you 72 virgins for killing as many white people as you can?

Next thing youre going to tell me an apple fell off a tree, some woman picked it up and ate it and it fucked the world up

Youre so funny
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2018, 11:55 AM
Genuinely funny WTF. Wrong God. I think CB was talking about the White God and Blonde haired blue eyed baby Jesus who spoke Aramaic. Not the fake one. Who would ever believe God was going to give you 72 virgins for killing as many white people as you can?

Next thing youre going to tell me an apple fell off a tree, some woman picked it up and ate it and it fucked the world up

Youre so funny Originally Posted by themystic
So many Gods to keep up with!

I thought my right tilting friends had replace their Christian God with Trump

Tebow and Joles. You need to keep up you nitwit.

I can’t wait till Mueller starts talking to them saying “assholes your going to jail”! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

so if i heard voices in my head that told me to "KILL PROFESSOR SPARKY RABBIT FAG!" would that worry you?

bahahaaaaaaaa
  • WTF
  • 02-13-2018, 02:54 PM
so if i heard voices in my head that told me to "KILL PROFESSOR SPARKY RABBIT FAG!" would that worry you?

bahahaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It should worry you, you dumb fuck!

God damn to you ever think before you post?