Address: Hotel in Arlington
Activities: N/A
Hair Length and Color: N/A
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: N/A
Recommendation: No
Sorry that happened to you.
I don’t have PremiumAccess so I don’t know what your ROS states but this chick is a hustler...Before ECCIE went dark recently she was going by the handle SweetAnastasia, not to be confused with SexyAnastasia, and there was an ALERT thread on here by a Dude saying he prepaid her online thru Square Cash for pics and never received them from her...I had seen her well before that when she 1st came on the scene and she looked as advertised (huge hangers for such a petite gal) but the pussy had some odor, she was a dead fish lay, too (maybe that explained the B.O.), and she and her room reeked of the 420...She’s ghetto!!
thanks for the intel
Been eyeballing her for some partytime. I believe I will leave this one alone. Thanks for the review, it helped.
Yea stay away. Past exp.
I second that comment. She got me too... never offered to make it up. Said I should blow it off. Im good. Stay from this one.
  • 09-10-2018, 05:22 PM
Are we not allowed to connect old scammer handles to the new ones? Some pain could be avoided here...
Unfortunately this girl is just a straight hustler. She’s beautiful but a hustler. Tried to buy some vids and pics first. Got some although it would take forever to recieve and then and after several excuses. Then she said she didn’t have enough money for a room so I gave her more money, then she said she needed money for nails and lingerie. After giving her money for all that Friday she says she is getting a room and I wait around and no room. I’m texting her asking what’s going to and and crickets. I keep asking and she finally blows up on me telling me she has some excuse as to why she couldn’t get a room and I need to be patient and am annoying her. Then Saturday she blows me off saying she is getting ready and this and that. I’m trying to make plans and see when and she blows up again tellin me she doesn’t have a room yet is getting one right now. This is Saturday night, then Sunday morning I hit her up asking if she has a room to no response and I keep asking her bc I have given her a lot of money. Well she threatens to blacklist me bc I’m hounding her and doesn’t know why I’m keeping a “tally” of all the money???? Like wtf
  • oeb11
  • 01-06-2019, 05:15 PM
Perhaps her next handle is "Soilent Green"
What’s even funnier is today I finally just got sick of dealing with it and waiting on her so I went home. Then She text me and says she ready and has a room (she has said this before). I tell her I can no longer see her today bc I’m back home I can maybe see her tomorrow but I’m not wasting anymore time today after literally trying all weekend. She blows up again cussing at me saying she wasted money getting this room and I’m not even going to see her. I’m like look you have a room it’s not a waste you can see other people and make money. She goes how dare you I’m getting out of this profession and was just getting the room to see you..... the thing it I was hitting her up on my other phone on Sunday that she didn’t know was me and she was trying to schedule time. So I called her out on it and she told me congratulations creep.... so yeah guys I would stay very far away
  • rdrcr
  • 01-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Yeah, stay away from this one. She pulled the "I need money for a room dissapearing act" on me also.
Yes, stay away from this one. She did me dirty and scammed me out of money. It was only a hundred bucks too.

It sucks losing money this way but I wasn't angry about the hundred. I was more upset that she deceived me, wost my time and had me knock on a hotel room that wasn't even hers.

I mentioned her behavior and deception on Switter where she advertises. I didn't insult or lie or even character assassinate. I was simply stating what she did and how it was immature and uncalled for.

She then makes a public comment today tagging me saying that I raped her and she won't hesitate to call the police. Uft!!!! What a dirt bag. She not only lies in a horrible way but also undermines the effort of persons who advocate for those victims by falsy accusing me.

It's obvious that she's lacking any maturity. Her behavior is unacceptable and hurtful. I honestly believe she may be dealing with a mental illness which is why despite what she did, I still have empathy for her.

Best advise is to stay very far away from this one. For real!