Office 2010 Pro pirce

Hi ,I want to purchase Office 2010 Pro,however i think the price is a little higher,and i guess if there is something proper!
OK
So are you saying that you would like a proper pro to visit your office by the end of the year?
  • gevip
  • 11-08-2010, 06:57 AM
I have just bought Office 2010 Professional with only 24% price of the authorised ones from a website I know. And the website also sells Windows 7, QuickBooks, Photoshop and so on in good price.

www.xshophk.com
I think statie4 is referring to Microsoft Office 2010 standard edition v. Office 2010 Professional Edition. Which this question needs to be in the Techie section.

I could be wrong since I am assuming.
Office 2010 standard edition v. Office 2010 Professional Edition. Originally Posted by Peanut
This is the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum. We don't have any standard editions in here. We are all professional.
Sell a lotta software on SHMBs, do 'ya????

Could be time to add some of that, "Type the letters below", nonsense to the registration process.....
I have gone thtough this web ,nice web ,amzing price,and i purchased one item!~
If I am reading this correctly we have a couple of newbies shilling a computer program website? This is a first for this forum.
If I am reading this correctly we have a couple of newbies shilling a computer program website? This is a first for this forum. Originally Posted by Ansley
My guess is "they" are 'bots. Thus my suggestion regarding amending the registration process.
My guess is "they" are 'bots. Thus my suggestion regarding amending the registration process. Originally Posted by Sisyphus
Sometimes it is difficult to tell the difference between the "bots" and the real newbies.

But this time?...I think you are correct.
Chuck will be pissed that the bot is on fewer DNS lists.
Folks, folks. Calm down.

This is probably just a case of a newbee with poor English skills. I think what he meant to say was:

"Hi, I want to purchase a Pro for my Office, however I think the price is a little high, and I guess it might not be proper."

That's a perfectly legitimate subject of this forum.

I, for one, have to agree that shelling out a top provider's rate for eight hours a day does seem a little expensive and wasteful. I'd also see how some of my staff might not find it proper for me to do so.

Comments?

Cheers,
Mazo.
So you are saying that this is just a variant on the age old favorite NPoA theme?
I, for one, have to agree that shelling out a top provider's rate for eight hours a day does seem a little expensive and wasteful. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Hmmm. An interesting and intriguing thought. Perhaps we should discuss this in more detail.