A not really amusing reality

• 11-15-2010, 02:35 AM
New thread since the thread about an alleged puppy does not really appreciate the seriousness of the situation.

Bad countries are like children.....they will push the boundries until someone smacks them. EU countries are like modern day parents that think corporal punishment is unnecessary and that love and tolerance tempered with guilt will make a bad child good. Never has worked since the beginning of time. Originally Posted by Introuble
Dearest Introuble, may I remind you that the US since quite some time has no diplomatic contact with Iran. So please tell me how do you want to "smack them"?

May I also remind you that Hamid Karzai, your "buddy" in Afghanistan, frequently visits Iran and is financially "supported" by you and Iran.
Your mention of Hamid the Great brings to mind the news report I heard today wherein he is demanding we not kill terrorists at night.
So this thread has spilled over too a second thread? I hope Team America is winning.
  • WTF
  • 11-15-2010, 05:44 PM
So this thread has spilled over too a second thread? I hope Team America is winning. Originally Posted by macksback
Your mention of Hamid the Great brings to mind the news report I heard today wherein he is demanding we not kill terrorists at night. Originally Posted by John Bull
And today C.A.R.E. stated the searching and imaging of women in burkas (sp) is unacceptable. Nuns and your son's twigs and berries, but don't touch the burka.........

That would put Undercover Diva out of business!!!