Merry Christmas--enjoy some time away

It's the holiday season and while this world provides much fun, excitement, income for so many.. take time to step away..take time to enjoy family, "real world" stuff, the holidays. I have been busy touring texas and florida and am looking forward to just relaxing and enjoying family.. I would encourage everyone to do the same..forget about the income, forget about that urge in your pants.. just enjoy some egg nog, look forward to giving and getting gifts..enjo the smile on a young ones face the morning santa makes his deliveries..

No..i ain't going soft.. but arkansas has had ONE HELLUVA year.. and breaks are beneficial.. when i finally slowed down in 2007/2008 it is really refreshing..

The the arkansas group that will read this..merry christmas, be safe and by all means start planning now who you will bang the week after christmas..

Hope everyone gets what the wanted under the tree.. I appreciate the continued interest from the arkansas men..and hope you continue to understand why i simply am not available in the area..

to the ladies.. my advice is not needed..but put the hobby phone away, sign off the hobby email, take a week where you just chill, where you turn down appointments, where you just enjoy the season..

Merry Christmas arkansas, here is hoping for a 2011 that is filled with much safer play for all
Merry Christmas DeAnna, and I hope you have a great 2011.
Merry Xmas DeAnna & may u & your family have a great New Year!! xoxxoox
  • Randi
  • 12-20-2010, 11:34 PM
All the best to you and yours DeAnna!!! Happy Holidays!!!
Merry christmas!! Deanna Hope you and yours have a great one! As always, I find your advice to be pretty darn sound, Thank you! And thanx for that other thing (you know what I am talking about that's all that matters he he). Muah
Great thoughts, Deanna.

I hope your holiday season is safe, healthy and happy!

I'm taking your advice and trying to figure out who to call (late) on New Year's Day!

Huck
thanks guys..hope you have a great christmas too.. enjoy the family/friend time etc..

and huck..but of course.. gotta plan now for new years..
Merry Christmas Deanna . May the holiday season bring you and your family much joy and happiness. I agree with Ali your advice is always sound lol and I admit I love the way you are so blunt.

Be safe
now huck you could always give me a call lol