Shine is foooking down with the cuckold!!

A lot of you limp dick mofos are seemingly infatuated with shine. Shine sleep; my name come up; shine sucking some pretty red toes; my name come up; shine tossing a byotch salad; my name come up etc. So I said foook it. I'll cuckold you. You want to watch shine slang his Mandingo dick in a fine lady no probs. You want to hear her squeal in delight like you never can. Just provide the beautiful lady and shine will bring the Mandingo shaft and balls. Toodles. Maybe this will appease the haters...
  • pxmcc
  • 07-06-2018, 05:20 PM
Shine you're a crazy sob..
the haters will not be appeased btw, so don't bother..
^^^^ Looks like he found his first customer....better hurry though....you know how cute papi hates to wait.....
  • pxmcc
  • 07-06-2018, 05:54 PM
^^^^ Looks like he found his first customer....better hurry though....you know how cute papi hates to wait..... Originally Posted by Russ38
very classy Russ..
Thanks pxo my pal. I got to clear out my inbox. Prob today sir....
very classy Russ.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I do what I can.....
  • pxmcc
  • 07-06-2018, 07:06 PM
I do what I can..... Originally Posted by Russ38
Props Russ, you made me laugh. maybe you're not an (Eccie) troll after all..

btw, whatever happened to your sidekick Dorian Gray? Ya'll we're a troll A-team..
  • pxmcc
  • 07-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Thanks pxo my pal. I got to clear out my inbox. Prob today sir.... Originally Posted by shinepro
like cleaning out your closet...
Props Russ, you made me laugh. maybe you're not an (Eccie) troll after all..

btw, whatever happened to your sidekick Dorian Gray? Ya'll we're a troll A-team.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Don’t recall us ever being a “team”.....but he’s obviously still around as the day is long....
like cleaning out your closet... Originally Posted by pxmcc

Hey, he said it. Not me.
There are only 3 posters in this thread before me. Eccie ,Russ and the one dude who likes dick and talks to himself. Soon he will bring out the telephone an account

Sad individual
  • pxmcc
  • 07-07-2018, 12:52 PM
there's a dude in this thread who used to be an eccie legend who now is a pathetic ass troll, like Saruman before and after Gandalf smashed his staff. i get more pussy-and hotter-in a week than this troll gets in a month. sad..