Date: 9-5-19
Name: Kittty katttt
Phone: 7857418042
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=504888
City: topeka
State: Kansas
Address: northeast side
Activities: breast/body worship lactation play bbbj bls fiv/fov daty cfs cg rcg acg racg light breath play spanking dfk
Hair Length and Color: very long brunette down to her ass
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 9 months pregnant sexy as hell great firm ass full milky breasts awesome attitude nice care free youthful personality fun girl nice slim body except for the baby bump
Recommendation: Yes
Nice write up
She sounds like a fun personality
Nice write up
She sounds like a fun personality Originally Posted by rex1613
thanks rex

AND SHE VERY MUCH IS
Great review! WOW! Wish she was closer
Great review! WOW! Wish she was closer Originally Posted by k3nfvn

she travels ken!!!!!
Good to know Satan, thanks
*I* wish she didn't have a due date within days.
She is having her baby today and is understandably a little scattered--didnt show for a scheduled meeting with me recently. Let's leave her be for awhile guys and let her enjoy her time with her new baby.
She is having her baby today and is understandably a little scattered--didnt show for a scheduled meeting with me recently. Let's leave her be for awhile guys and let her enjoy her time with her new baby. Originally Posted by Samdouglas
while i tend to agree with you being as she wont be medically released to have sex for a bit after giving birth! why is your mention of her no show on you brought up in my thread good sir?
No offense intended, sort of a status report. She and the baby are doing great!
Any update on her or contact info
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed