WILL BE LEAVING TEXAS SOON, IT WAS A GREAT PLEASURE TO LEARN ALL I HAVE HERE.

Well its been a pleasure,
I loved austin and hope to come back as soon as I can. I have got to go home and take care of family business, being the oldest child its been put in my hands.
I am gonna miss everyone so much here, I learned everyrthing from you all, even the assholes lol jk.
You all have showed me how I can open doors for myself and family, and I appreciate it much. I will still be on eccie so dont forget me I will just be in another state, who knows maybe I will be your favorite visitor, and come down here for a week when I leave after a while.
I will be leaving in a couple months but wanted to get any sad good byes out of the way, I will be leaving austin on a good bang (hehe).
Back home is nothing like here and I know the job wont be the same either, its a different breed out there lol, so you all will be so missed, but dont worry, you all will hear my mouth running even when I am gone lol I will make a known presence lol

Anyway everyone have a good night, lets get laid and get paid and stay cool.
SHAYLA
ah Shayla, you will be missed.
and you are welcome, it has been and continues to be a pleasure to be one of the assholes :-)

You SUCKED big time ... as my old review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=676673
and many others will attest.

When you do leave ATX: Happy Trails to you !!!
Sorry to hear you will be leaving. Good luck with the family business. I need to try and get an appointment with ya before you leave.
How soon?

Need any help packing?

A ride to the bus station?

Let us know and we can see what we can do.... No reason for you to stick around longer than you need to....

I have spare boxes you can have...
When I think of the most influential provider in the Austin scene, I think of you Shayla! You got so many of us started in the hobby and so many of us coming back for more. Keep up the fun posts and please don't leave us for too long
Thank you all, very sweet.

F2C= It was super awesome, even your grammer correcting asshole ways lol it was a pleasure sucking you dry baby cakes.

AfterDarkIFeel= Thank you thats so very sweet lol its was always a pleasure, and will continue to be one.

Now I get to show iowa how its done it texas, lol.

Have an awesome day everyone. Words thoughts and all are appreciated
Shayla wish you the best of luck!
Thank You SL thank you alot, I am hoping things go smoothly and I finally make my way back here sooner or later, have fun with the ladies.
When are you leaving?
Thank You SL thank you alot, I am hoping things go smoothly and I finally make my way back here sooner or later, have fun with the ladies. Originally Posted by shayla84
When are you leaving? Originally Posted by cheater
A true Man Whore hoping to hit it one more time.... LOL
Ive gotta see u one last time!! Im sad. Ur my favorite even tho ur one of the few i see and u forget who i am haha. Ur body is perfect for my taste..
I will be leaving as soon as I find a house there so anytime between now and around 2 months, I have to get somethings while here and sort somethings here too, so I have a little time
Shayla,

Take care out there! Iowa is different....not bad, just different.

xoxox
Catricia
Take care, Shayla. I really had a BLAST with you!