References

Just provided 2 refs to a provider. Either 1 or both didn't "know" me. As a result I was told she wouldn't see me. I thought I was past this newbie crap. Lol. Any suggestions? Thx.
Move on, NEXT!!
I guess I'm just butt hurt from being blown off twice in 2 days. Dang it!
Just post an ad in the ISO Forum, state you have limited references and what you're looking for, trust me they'll fly in like Doves in a maze field next to a pond before sundown in Hillsboro!!
Good to know. I like the dove hunting reference.
  • grean
  • 09-15-2016, 03:35 PM
You may try contacting the providers you are using as a reference and let them know your going to use them as references and refresh their memories.

If it was a while since you've seen them, they may have had 100 dicks too many since yours and they don't remember and or don't give references past a certain time since you saw them last.
of course, you'll have to wade thru that pond to find a dove that is deliteful, attractive to you, provide the skills you want and whose fee your wallet can deal with.

cos not all doves who fly in are what they want you to believe.
I actually did contact them. One responded and said she would help me out. We'll see.
I detest ladies who will not respond to reference requests. I always get back to ladies very quickly... The longest is the next morning if they email or pm late. It does not take long for us to help each other out!
Just provided 2 refs to a provider. Either 1 or both didn't "know" me. As a result I was told she wouldn't see me. I thought I was past this newbie crap. Lol. Any suggestions? Thx. Originally Posted by big_dog
I guess I'm just butt hurt from being blown off twice in 2 days. Dang it! Originally Posted by big_dog

Now that is a shame .... Either use the Search tab and read the hundreds of threads on this subject or continue to be shot down, your choice.
His name is big dog lol.
Dead giveaway, lol
Be more memorable.

Preferably in a good way.
This is annoying!!!.. and for the record Im new to Dallas area (not new in the business)...
What is annoying?