Snowballing, WTF?

Ok I am a nonjudgmental guy, to each his own right? However, I can't figure out for the life of me what satisfaction a guy gets from taking part in this activity. Especially after the fun time is done and he is already drained. Could someone please articulate to me what pleasure is derived from this? Thanks!
Darkey...you really shouldn't try to understand it. You're either into it or not. It's no big deal.
I guess it's more of curiosity on my end than an effort to understand it. I've just never seen the experience and/or thrill articulated. As I have stated, not meaning to offend or anything. I do have a thirst for knowledge though. I have some quirky things about myself as well.
  • Go4it
  • 07-12-2015, 02:12 PM
A Thirst for knowledge and wanting to know more about snowballing. You can solve both of those problems in one easy minute.
Well, do you know how some women like to taste themselves on you when they cum? I can't say for sure but I imagine there's something similar to that for some guys.
I love snowballing and I find it to be an intimate experience with my lover du jour. Also, there is something about a man who has enough guts to taste his own splooge.

It's like, the ultimate role reversal.
I love snowballing and I find it to be an intimate experience with my lover du jour. Also, there is something about a man who has enough guts to taste his own splooge.

It's like, the ultimate role reversal.

It's like, the ultimate role reversal. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
I'd be willing to try it with you sweetheart.
That is by far one of the tamer of activities some people enjoy. Especially when it comes to bodily excretements
yeah that's tame! ever see the video 2 girls 1 cup
How often have you kissed a girl after going down on her? I figure tit for tat. I've only ever done it once but the chick wanted it badly and knowing how much it turned her on I figured why not?

I suppose it also answers the question, if you could suck your own dick would if you spit does that mean you don't love yourself?
I'm not into that. No thanks
Daddyo67, you are on my shit list now.

Everyone else, DONT GOOGLE "TWO GIRLS ONE CUP"
i made the mistake of watching this "artsy" video mentioned above by daddyo67. Now I cannot unwatch it. Snowballing does not hold a candle to this video. I dont want to understand it. I just want to forget it.
Don't do it. You will regret it.
Ok, maybe watch it if you want to lose weight, because i have completely lost my appetite. Aaaahhhhhhhh!!!! My stomach is turned and my eyes are still blinking in disbelief.

P.S. Snowballing is kinda fun and sensuous from time to time.
I've done it, and found it rather a thrill after I got past my initial reaction. Bravo to those who are as excited enough about how they taste as I am about how I taste.
Hmmm, you all made some valid and interesting points! Thanks gang!