Screening???

Is there a lack of screening here???
I have allot of gents that expect me not to screen all because they want oral or something. Just doesn't seem like people are used to being screened which seems off...
Never let guys convince you to not screen. The bottom feeders here just don't care as long as they get a piece of ass. Some think because they have posts and reviews no other screening is needed. You do what you feel is right.
Most ladies screen really well, others not at all. Stand firm and it will get around that you are serious about it. There are always going to be gents that don't want to wait for the process....that's fine. NEXT! It's your business and body, do things that will make you feel safe and comfortable! Good luck & hobby safely. :-*
Is there a lack of screening here???
I have allot of gents that expect me not to screen all because they want oral or something. Just doesn't seem like people are used to being screened which seems off... Originally Posted by shayla84
Most likely the guys off BP or the ultra paranoid ones.

Guys who don't want to be screened,

"I'm too afraid that my wife will find out or my personal information will get out somewhere."

Me,

"If I always let absolute strangers in my place, then I would probably not be here."

With that being said - A provider screening you is all about safety and security. Which fellas, if a provider doesn't make an attempt to get to know you first, be ready to fork over that information to the police and/or have your name changed to John Doe.
Please re-screen me maam. Thank you!
I won't see a provider who doesn't screen seriously. Comfort goes both ways!
  • Ashi
  • 07-22-2015, 05:58 AM
I am new to the site. I usually frequent AMPS. What does screening mean? Do I have to give personal details? Thanks, maybe this is not the right forum. Apologies.
yes seems there are more and more of gents that don't feel like they need to bother with it....or try to wear you down with 20 questions lol.....
As a hobbiest I like the fact that the ladies screen and ask questions. It makes things safer for everyone. On the other hand we do like to ask some questions too. Reviews are some perspectives to go by as are showcases, but it is also a two-way street when it comes to screening. We have to be diligent as well.
I'm new here as well I have started sending a few requests for verification to my "to do list" I want that out of the way when I try to book a opening we have the luxury of looking back so I understand the ladies stance