Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: Cum dump central aka walnut hill
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, BBBJ, SS, attempted FIV and FIA, cowgirl, racg, finished hj cim
Hair Length and Color: Couldn’t help staring at ass and tits, just a brick house of a Latina, been in the hobby many years, hottest Latina to date.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: See above, hottest provider I have been with to date no exceptions, absolutely stunning Latina.
Recommendation: Yes
Cim finish for real?
Must be an exaggeration
Dang, the old WD? Don't miss those days. Thanks for the intel.
Nice review man.
  • locks
  • 10-28-2018, 12:17 PM
is this the same latina ruby that was at bali at the end of 2017 or a different one?
is this the same latina ruby that was at bali at the end of 2017 or a different one? Originally Posted by locks
Yes! She is making another tour in Dallas. I do not know how her looks or services were 2 years ago, but she is sexy.
  • d8u
  • 10-31-2018, 10:40 AM
Heads up to those planning to see her, she told me during our session that she will be here for two more weeks.
"would marry if I could" lol!
LOL, can't help laughing either.

"would marry if I could" lol! Originally Posted by thomas k12
Heads up to those planning to see her, she told me during our session that she will be here for two more weeks. Originally Posted by d8u
Let’s hope she makes another tour back to Dallas.
Let’s hope she makes another tour back to Dallas. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
I saw her yesterday she said she would be back in two weeks just visiting family for the holiday.
Aww that's sweet. Family vacation