Some advice from you all

• PCD_O
  • 02-28-2017, 12:20 AM
Hey all,

I am pretty new to the scene here in America. I used this site to hire a girl in Vegas a few years ago, I left a review and things went well.

I am looking to book a trip anywhere in North America before summertime and I am hoping to get some feedback from you all about where I might want to go for the best value, as it relates to this business.

I only get out once every year or two to partake in this kind of fun, and I would like to do a little research on where a great place would be to go. I have experienced Vegas and it seems that is probably not the best place for value or making your $ go very far.

I can go anywhere, just going to get away from life for a week or so, and I would love to maybe try out a few or more experiences.

Any input would be great for the best cities to visit for this type of fun. Value, safety and quality all matter.

Thanks
Manila, Jakarta, Bangkok are a few that come to mind to get more for ur money ��
  • PCD_O
  • 02-28-2017, 12:40 AM
Manila, Jakarta, Bangkok are a few that come to mind to get more for ur money �� Originally Posted by bule84
Yea, I work in Manila, I am looking for a North American destination though. Thanks!
Better get here before the wall goes up!!
Dallas, Texas.
Try the midwest for value. Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, & Missouri. The exception will be Chicago which is expensive and maybe St.Louis. Some great ladies in this area.
Value is pretty subjective, since it does not take not consideration the attractiveness and skills of the ladies if you only measure it by $/hr.
On the other hand, if attractiveness and a large pool of ladies to select from are important to you, it would be hard to find a better place to hobby than Dallas.
Dallas is probably the best city for the hobby. Lots of girls, fair prices. If you can't find one to fit your taste there you probably need to quit.
Dallas is probably the best city for the hobby. Lots of girls, fair prices. If you can't find fiftyto fit your taste there you probably need to quit. Originally Posted by Btkj30
fixed it for ya