Photos

Hey all.
I am looking for photographer options in the Houston area that will provide location shoots without charging an arm and a leg. I have checked out some that I saw on here. I really want to see if the ladies know of anyone that they especially enjoyed working with, while getting quality photos. And guys, any that you have seen ladies use that you enjoy.
Thanks in advance!
Hey all.
I am looking for photographer options in the Houston area that will provide location shoots without charging an arm and a leg. I have checked out some that I saw on here. I really want to see if the ladies know of anyone that they especially enjoyed working with, while getting quality photos. And guys, any that you have seen ladies use that you enjoy.
Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by Adina Andrews
Post an inquiry in Houston for photographers with a full compliment of both arms and legs. And don't be surprised if/when their rates are comparable to yours...
I treated my ATF to a photo shoot and was thrilled to participate in the shooting. PM Fancy in heels to find who she gets some fine pictures from. Her pictures look so relaxed and sell her personality.